Engagement rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really love simple white gold ring
    but then anything that comes from him will really appreciate it and treasure it..
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

I love these rings! I've bought several rings from them and they're very high quality.

https://www.jtv.com/Diamond-4.00ctw-...efault,pd.html

https://www.jtv.com/on/demandware.st...ow?pid=1216611

Comment

aww i like that elina so pretty, atually been talking about this with my SO and i took pictures today of what i saw lol, there was this really pretty ring not what i usually picture but it was really delicate and not flashy and was only 99.00 it was on sale, so pretty, it kind of looked like this
        https://www.joulediamonds.co.uk/Prod...ry/rdq162l.jpg
        was slightly different, but was pretty
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

That is gorgeous!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I don't mind as long as it stays on my hand forever

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
              well, this is my first post on here! I love this website and only just decided to browse the forum because my regular LDR forum won't load... ANYWAY. I could NOT get past this thread! love seeing what people want!

I already know exactly what I want.. which might make it easier or harder for my guy, not sure lol.
              We have discussed it and he likes the ring I want. it is so incredibly pretty and blue is his favourite colour too! I love sapphires

hope the picture isn't too big!

I'm in love with it, the symmetry of it is gorgeous. I've also talked with my guy about just having the engagement ring and me not wearing a wedding band, I wouldn't want to distract from such a ring, so he would put the engagement ring on my finger as my wedding ring during the ceremony. I'm very lucky that my guy is understanding that I already know what i want. I also wanted to be honest with him in advance before he went out to get a ring because it would be awful if he got something without knowing I had my heart set on something already.

I definitely want him to buy it on his own without me knowing and surprise me with the proposal though. I'm also not set on a price, I've suggested to him to take the picture to a jeweller and have them make it from lower clarity diamonds on the side, or having 3 small diamonds on each side to lower the costs. I don't want him to spend a huge amount
              it'll be very special to get the ring I have imagined as my engagement ring from him
              This is absolutely gorgeous!! I am usually not one for colored stones (I'm picky), but this is just breathtaking.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

I want a white gold band with a pink sapphire (pink is my favorite color) in a round, princess or heart shape.

Comment

I made this online:

I definitely want a heart-shaped diamond, white-gold or platinum (doesn't matter, as long as it's not yellow) and something wide and flat.
                  <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

@weetzie: This is perfect!

The one I want and will get someday is the tiffany bezet heart, or tiffany bezet round

https://international.tiffany.com/En...009/0/0/0/1009

https://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/I...001/0/0/0/1001

they start at something around 10 thousand dollars. my mother said she will give me money for it because a heirloon piece that was suposed to be mine (would get it whenever I got married) was stolen, and was worthy more than it, so she said i could someday choose one piece of jewelry to replace it.

though It will be at least a year before my mother has the money to give me to buy it to replace the heirloon piece I should get.

But I will use it as a right hand ring. the one I want my SO to give me and he will save up for is a lot cheaper:

https://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...ni+0-x+-pu+-f+

I love how it is low profile, so I can wear it all year round, including winter, without it cathing on my glove. and it is the infinity symbol. I cant think of anything more romantic than that.
                    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Ten grand? Dude, that's a house deposit. I'd be mortified if anyone turned that kind of money into jewelry for me lol.

That aside I wanted to make a mention about platnum. It is very heavy. The bonus is it never has to be replated/worked on (unlike white gold which needs to be recoated every year or so), but do try a few rings on first if you're into platnum. Mine is platnum and I love it, but no joke, the weight can sometimes make your finger ache a bit. It's bizzare. (And possibly I'm just weird.)
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Some really pretty ones on here I love mine though, and i never expected something just like i wanted! I'll try and find a pic

Comment

Don't have a picture of it but I would want a white gold or platinum band with a 1.5 caret cushion cut diamond. D-flawless color, VVS-1 clarity.

Comment

I love champagne diamonds and yellow diamonds as well as just the normal ones as well. I want a diamond solitaire ring with one of those stones in it. I don't care what kind of metal it is as long as it isn't yellow gold or something really cheap. I'm allergic to certain kinds of metals and usually the cheaper ones bug me the most. And yellow gold isn't my thing...
                            My SO already picked out my ring and he showed me. It's beautiful. It looks like it's silver with a little diamond and the silver kind of wraps around the diamond and holds it in. I'll probably be receiving it this weekend so I will post pics if i do

Comment

Originally posted by ashleecarol View Post
                              This is absolutely gorgeous!! I am usually not one for colored stones (I'm picky), but this is just breathtaking.
                              thank you! it's a huge compliment that someone else finds this ring stunning too. you are right about coloured stones, I don't like how coloured stones are a 'fad' because of the royal engagement ring.. but this ring is absolutely breath taking and I have loved it ever since I stumbled across a wedding photo blog with the bride wearing a very similar ring.. i have to stop myself from looking at the picture I posted or i get too excited in anticipation for that 'someday' when he proposes! (i have a feeling it's in first half of next year though.. but don't quote me on that :P)
                              Met Online: February 2009
                              Feelings grew: January 2011
                              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                                Ten grand? Dude, that's a house deposit. I'd be mortified if anyone turned that kind of money into jewelry for me lol.

That aside I wanted to make a mention about platnum. It is very heavy. The bonus is it never has to be replated/worked on (unlike white gold which needs to be recoated every year or so), but do try a few rings on first if you're into platnum. Mine is platnum and I love it, but no joke, the weight can sometimes make your finger ache a bit. It's bizzare. (And possibly I'm just weird.)

I respect your opinion, but it is a ring I will wear for the rest of my life. and I dont like to wear many jewelry, but I like good quality on the ones I have.

And if you see the cost per day for the ring, for the times you wear it, it isnt really expensive. plus, my mother wants to give me a piece of jewelry to make up for something that should be mine and was stolen, expensivier than the tiffany bezet rings. why should i refuse, when I know I wont break the bank?my mother makes really good money every single month, so it wouldnt be thaat much for her.
                                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
                                X