No announcement yet.

Engagement rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so i know i will not be getting something as expensive as the ring below hahaha but i do love the look of it! my SO and i have been talking about rings for the past couple of months, and on our last visit, he "stole" one of my rings so he could find out my size I just can't wait to see what he picks out. He has good taste so i'm not worried (: it's just so exciting!!! tehe

Comment

I want to get this ring for my future fiancee

My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Umm... Not a fan of yellow gold! I want a diamond. Or diamonds. Whichever he picks!

Comment

Originally posted by brazil View Post
          I want to get this ring for my future fiancee

That's beautiful

I'm not a big fan of yellow gold either, I think the white gold looks so much cleaner and makes a statement. But then, I wear almost all silver jewelry as well so I might be a bit biased
          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Also a fan of silver/white gold here. Yellow gold is just to be useful for wedding rings, but even so, in small details, like a line in the middle or something...
            My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

I really like seeing those beautiful rings. I like gold, I prefer to give a gold ring for my fiancée and she like gold also.

Comment

My SO & I walked around a mall before we went to our date night movie (we had time to kill) and I tried on a couple of rings. I tried on one similar to this one, and it's just... well, I shocked the guy who was helping us because I said I didn't like it & that it was too much for me.

I want something simple. I tried on a solitare with a ring wrap, and I'm in love with that. But he said he has a plan for the ring... so, whatever he picks out will be perfect.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I know my SO and I won't get engaged/married until he's done with school, which won't be for another 2.5-3 years, buuuutttt, he still asked me to look for rings so he can know what to look for when the time comes.

I'm pretty big on the go-green thing, so of course I went on greenkarat.com and found this ring that took my breadth away. I think it had to do with the color of the stone.

Comment

I really want a meteorite engagement ring My SO linked me a website with meteorite rings once and I have been hooked ever since! So far I have fallen in love with this model.

Comment

I really want an antique/vintage ring. Somewhere around a hundred years old. I wouldn't mind diamond or sapphire (very popular in older rings -- symbolizes fidelity, I think) as the center stone. And I want a LOT of metal work. In a white metal. Something like this would be awesome, but I try not to get attached to any one ring because when looking for something old, it's unlikely you'll see the same thing twice.
                      Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                      Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                      Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                      LD again: July 24, 2012
                      Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                      Married: November 1, 2014
                      Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

This is the ring I want I love it so much! Unfortunately I doubt that I'd get engaged for at LEAST 5 or 6 years so it probably still won't be around then I just saw this on etsy and fell in love... I just think rose gold is gorgeous, and it's a white sapphire which looks like a diamond but costs SOOOO much less (win!). But if I love someone enough to marry them the ring doesn't really matter It just becomes a symbol of that love and you love it because of that

Comment

we've actually been looking at some...she was a little suprised that i wanted to look with her...but i really enjoy it...and helps me out for the future...she loves the vintage halo rings...and we've found some really beautiful ones...she is the white gold or sterling silver type...as am i really...we also looked at the possibility of a small tattoo on the ring fingers too...infinity symbol or something...just to enhance it...i do so enjoy future planning

Comment

This thread deserves being re-born!

I've been looking around quite a lot even though a possible engagement is far in the future, and I've tried dropping hints to the SO but I don't think he really listens yet xD My friends know anyways so hopefully they can tell him what I like if he ever asks I don't particularily care that much though, the gesture and the meaning means more to me than the ring itself, but even so, this is what I've been looking at:

I thought this one was really pretty, and if there's one thing I'm certain of it's that I don't want a ring with a diamond or whatever that stands out (it would only get caught up in things) and I really like the look of flat rings

Totally in love with this one, just a simple ring, nothing way too fancy

And that is my contribution for now!

Met online: February 2011
                            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Here's mine

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Here's what I want (and what i'm showing my SO subtly hehehe )

I've always wanted blue sapphire with diamond/s on a white gold or rose gold. I'm not a fan of yellow gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X