No announcement yet.

Engagement rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicole - they're just beautiful! - but that middle one with two stones is AMAZING!!
    I'm starting to get kinda hooked on colored stones now blue... or maybe green..

Comment

That ring is lovely, nicole!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

nicole: Wow, those ones are nice! Liking the first one especially

(if you're reading this honey, don't worry, I've made up my mind and I'm sticking to it ;> want my diamonds to be clear )

Comment

That's a close-up side view of my engagement ring. Marquee cut on top with six small square cut diamonds below it. :3
          Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

Haha. Now you've all got me looking at what kind of ring I would like. I've always thought about it. I am determined to have a white gold, preferably platinum, engagement ring. I'm big on the belief that the wedding band should not be broken, ie. have stones in it. Anyway, the Tiffany's web site has an application for an iPhone that you can download to play around with different engagement ring designs. Hehe! Anyway, my dream ring at the moment would look something like this:
            But... I also like this one: which looks a lot like the ring Matt bought me for our one-year anniversary.

And then there's this one, old faithful:

Can you tell I like to keep it simple?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah M View Post
              Anyway, my dream ring at the moment would look something like this:

shiiiiiiiny..
              Wow - just... wow

Comment

Originally posted by Luisina View Post
                shiiiiiiiny..
                Wow - just... wow
                haha - i know, right?! it's simple, but shiny and elegant. i can't really get the swirly one with just one stone, 'cause the ring i already have has three cubic zirconias. so it'll have to have more stones! what a shame...! haha.

Comment

Here's my solitaire engagement ring - brilliant cut in a tiffany setting. I lurrrrves it.

The wedding band wrap that goes with it is pretty spectacular too.

My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

when my ex and I were still engaged and dating this is the ring he got me

I prefer rings like the one my ex got me.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I want this one <3

https://meaningofflower-s.com/white-gold-ruby-ring

Or, one that looks similar but isn't just plated gold
                      Last edited by Zephii; November 5, 2010, 08:36 PM.
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We got a really good deal on our ring from diamondsfactory.co.uk

Comment

I would like this one. I love sapphire (helps that it's my birthstone, and favorite color, too, lol)

LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

I would like something with a small stone...white gold or silver, my babe knows exactly what I want

Comment

I already have so many rings that my mom and grandma have given me that I'd like for him to just "borrow" a ring. haha No need to go out and spend sooo much money when I already have lots of beautiful rings that mean a lot to me. Plus all the newer rings I have are "cruelty free" with yellow diamonds or brown diamonds which don't involve poor children getting their hands cut off.

Comment

i'm not a jewelry type of person,,rings,bracelets and necklaces make me feel kind of restricted; i can't move freely,and i'm allergic to all kinds of metals.
                                but i absolutely loved this

finger print rings; very special <3

Comment

Working...
                                X