Wedding Themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garnet View Post
    It was our dream day, and to each their own!
    That's beautiful! (: I hope to have our dream day, too, no matter what anyone else thinks of it.
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

I would love to do a Japanese wedding or a winter wonderland... Hell I would just like to get married lol. My guy is one of those people who thinks it's just a piece of paper... Well anyway no matter what the theme I know a great wedding photographer who is budget friendly and gives discounts for people closing the distance.
      <------------- lol

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
        This post reminds me of a great website : https://offbeatbride.com/
        They have pictures of people's weddings who are unique and do their own thing. There have been several geeky/nerd weddings. And there was recently an engagement ring with the <3 symbol on it.
        https://offbeatbride.com/2010/10/alt...gagement-rings
        That is the single coolest engagement ring I have ever seen. I will check that site out, thanks.

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
        I'm not having any giant freaking bows on the backs of my chairs! People will start thinking I'm a girl!
        Couldn't agree with you more!

Comment

Me and my boyfriend absolutely love the idea of a classic black and white wedding

Comment

I like the idea of having a fall colored theme and having everything even the ceremony be outdoors. I like the idea of having the girls wear different fall colored dresses like dark green, red, deep burnt orange, purple, brown/copper, maybe even yellow gold. I would like it to be in September sometime so the theme goes along with the season and time of year.

Comment

We've narrowed the theme down to these:
              -Steampunk
              -Rockabilly/50s (Which is what I think we'll decide on. He's a sailor and he'll wear his uniform to the ceremony. :3)
              -Masquerade
              -Video game
              Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnnThropee View Post
                -Rockabilly/50s (Which is what I think we'll decide on. He's a sailor and he'll wear his uniform to the ceremony. :3)
                -Video game
                Dress blues or the whites? I will get down on my knees and BEG for the blues. That's what he met me at the airport in the first time we met.
                And I think when the time comes for us to start seriously planning, I'm gonna try to include some nerdy things for him. After all, it IS his day, too!

Comment

This is such a cool thread, I like everyone's ideas.

We're going to have our wedding in winter (January most likely) and we want to have a winter/snow/ice-theme.
                  We started dating in winter, too and we both love the cold seasons and for our honeymoon we want to go to Iceland (I think we might not go right after the wedding, though. Iceland in January might be too much even for us), so something winter-themed is perfect for us.
                  There will be mulled wine and beer and mead for sure.
                  As for the food... I'm a vegetarian but my boyfriend isn't, so I guess we're going for wild game. It fits the winter theme and it's the meat I disagree with the least.

(Is it bad that the wedding won't be until 2014 and I already know all that?? We're having a look at a possible location in two weeks!!)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
                  X