No announcement yet.

who does the proposing? o.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woud want to be proposed to. I don't think i could ask, id either get shy or get so emotional and start crying during proposing lol Plus i like the traditional, your man proposing. Lol reminds me of when we first got together, i wanted to but i couldn't ask! He knew, and he's all just say it and i was like no what if you say no? So he asked "will you be my girl?" my answer was yes! so hmmm maybe he could propose in a similar way... lol i would probably have the same answer
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

My So and I also both agreed to get engaged... he sneaked into my tiny bed early in the morning when he was staying over for easter a few years back (shhhh, don't tell my parents i share my room with my two sisters by the way too lol) and we were just talking about us and the future and i asked him how he felt about getting engaged, and he said it would be perfect <3 as simple as that. we made it official with our families a couple of months afterwards

can't believe it's almost been 4 years 0_0
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I'm pretty much stuck on the old-fashioned way still. :] I think that if a guy doesn't have the guts to get down on his knee and ask you, he's honestly not worth your forever.

Comment

I agree with most of you...I'm all about the traditional down on one knee asking....I could never propose..and I definitely would say yes if he would...he likes to say things hinting it but so far hasnt gone further about things in the future and when we are old just hasnt said those words...it's cute though
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I have teasingly asked him to marry me several times, and he's always said "yes" but we're too young to act on it. When the time comes for the real proposal he knows he's going to be the one doing the asking!

Comment

I'm definitely going to propose to her, but not before I talk to her parents. It's never been mandated by my parents or hers; It's always been my rule. I'm taking their daughter for my wife, and she's important to them, so it's only logical.

As for how...I'm not even close to being sure what I'm going to do there. All the outrageous ideas seem too outrageous for a couple like us. To be honest, she'd probably just be happy with me just getting down on one knee, but I really want it to be special. Well, we'll see when we get there, won't we?
              National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Would love him to propose! Just one of those silly little things. I guess I could propose, but I'd prefer if he did it
                Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

This is one of the very few things where I consider myself old-fashioned. I would never ever propose to my guy. I never dreamed of my wedding as a little girl, but I have always imagined being proposed to. I believe a guy will ask when he's ready. Plus, in my head I kind of feel like some guys might see that as somewhat immasculating.

Comment

I'm a total sap so I would very much like to see my man propose to me. Though, if Corey ever proposed (and it's a BIG if considering we've been together just under three months! hehe) I don't know if he'd do the down on one knee treatment... I suspect he might rickroll me or work in singing "Friday" by Rebecca Black instead because he's such a troll!

Comment

Working...
                    X