No announcement yet.

Say YES to the Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love watching it, i even imagine myself there trying dresses lol!

Comment

I watch that whenever it's on tv! Guilt pleasure for sure. It fits well with my other (very) guilty pleasure - day dreaming about getting married. I didn't use to think about marriage, but someone in my life is making that exceedingly difficult lately..

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGirl View Post
        It fits well with my other (very) guilty pleasure - day dreaming about getting married. I didn't use to think about marriage, but someone in my life is making that exceedingly difficult lately..
        Haha!! Hhmmmm....I wonder who is could possibly be!?!? LOL

Comment

I am addicted to all wedding shows. Except platinum weddings that show is just ridiculous.Or my big fat freakin wedding,that show is dumb. But I LOVE say yes to the dress. And my fair wedding. Even Bridezillas makes me laugh. It's mostly the drama of that show that I love. And the show with the budgets on WE tv. Forget what it's called but I really watch it all. Oh and four weddings on TLC. As I said I watch it all. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleecarol View Post
            I have no shame in my addiction to this show. In terms of Say Yes To The Dress, I've only seen a few episodes of the Atlanta version and I kind of like it, but nothing beats Randy at Kleinfeld!
            Originally posted by CanadianGirl View Post
            I didn't use to think about marriage, but someone in my life is making that exceedingly difficult lately..
            ashleecarol: I'm addicted too! Randy is AMAZINGGG! I really want to go when/if I get engaged and have him be my consultant, but I doubt he does that. :[

Canadiangirl: I was the same way! But I'm not gonna lie, I have the city picked out, a ring design in my head, colors picked out, and a date. [August 18, 2012, our two year anniversary. And it's on a Saturday, so it's perfect!]

I LOVE Pnina Tornei [sp?] gowns! I know they're well beyond what my budget would be, but I'm sure I would glow a million times brighter if I got to marry him in one of her gowns. I saw an episode today where she saw a girl trying on a knockoff of one of her designs and she said the girl would look better in a particular dress, picked it out, and charged like $1,200 less than the original price! Ugh, I want to meet her and she what she'd put me in!

Comment

Working...
            X