No announcement yet.

Streaming the wedding online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We found a videographer that offers streaming as a really great part of the deal!

If anyones based in Colorado and thinking of doing this they're called 1321 studios and ate so professional!

Were really excited about it!
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I am no help, but I would like to say good for you for being creative and willing to be unique. I can imagine you might be getting a lot of crap for this decision. I know it would not be an option for me seeing as I would want to actually physically be with my husband on my wedding day... It just wouldn't feel right to me, but what is right for me maynot be right for you.

Anyway, congrats on the wedding and I admire you for being ballsy enough to try something unconventional.

Comment

wait i think i misunderstood... you can disregard my last post!

Comment

Hehe that's totally cool.

Wow, just imagining that - getting married over videocam...I don't think I could deal with that. It definitly would be unique though!
          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
          X