No announcement yet.

Have you found THE DRESS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not even nearly engaged yet but wanted to say those are all beautiful dresses ^^

Comment

I haven't started trying on dresses yet but I will soon. These are two of the Disney princess dresses I LOVED. The one on the left is the Princess Aurora Dress and the right is the Cinderella Dress. They're both by Alfred Angelo. And they have all the other princess ones as well
      "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

All of those dresses are gorgeous!

I've bought mine & it's nice and cozy in my room. I want to post pictures, but my fiance is also a member of LFAD.
        Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

Okay i know my last blog was about babies and the previous one before that about the ring Nathan sent me, lol i am not pushing to get married, lol not planning or anything like that yet still to far away to think about lol but its fun to daydream sometimes. i love and have always loved the A line princess wedding dresses and the Ball Bridal Gowns. I just love these looks.
          my two fav dresses ive found online are

this is the style i like, lol i like the whole big wedding dress. lol idk ive always dreamed of a elebrate dress. In the end i know it doesn't matter, but these would be my dream looks
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I bought my dress Friday! I tried on The Cinderella and Snow White Dresses from Alfred Angelo- I preferred the Cinderella on paper- but it is so heavy and hot! The Snow White one was absolutely gorgeous and lighter material though, I didn't get it, because we're having a summer wedding and a ball gown style would probably be waaaaaay to hot!

After much calling around, that other dress I picked is nowhere to be found, so I gave up on it. I went with the disney princess ones in mind, with a couple of Maggie Sotteros- the Natalie and a few others I forget the name of, and some Mori Lee. By the end I was between a dress I pulled off the floor (also a ball gown) but I couldn't tell you the designer, and the Mori Lee which I bought:

and me in it, with my SO being a spazchild poser :

I looooove it! I think my SO was leaning toward the ball gown, but this one made me grin ear to ear as soon as I tried it on and he came round when we put the veil on- I could tell he almost cried, but he denies it haha. I had a great time! I was terrified beforehand, but I was lucky to have the best consultant ever, she just put the dresses on me, stood back and let me formulate my own opinions, didn't pressure me at all. All in all I spent $1570, including the dress plus tax, the veil and the future hem alteration included, so I only went $70 over my original budget, which I am please with I am sooooo excited!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooove it!

Comment

Tried some on the other weekend...there's 4 in the running.very pretty...when I go home gna try them on for my loved ones..when I decide I will post it!
                " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

kiara_silver

Okay i know my last blog was about babies and the previous one before that about the ring Nathan sent me, lol i am not pushing to get married, lol not planning or anything like that yet still to far away to think about lol but its fun to daydream sometimes. i love and have always loved the A line princess wedding dresses and the Ball Bridal Gowns. I just love these looks.
                  my two fav dresses ive found online are

this is the style i like, lol i like the whole big wedding dress. lol idk ive always dreamed of a elebrate dress. In the end i know it doesn't matter, but these would be my dream looks
                  that photo is almost the exact replica of a dress for Private Label by G. I ordered the exact dress online (much cheaper) and plan to alter it (add colored roses) so that it looks like the original brand, which (only) costs 1,500$ :P

this is the original,brand,really expensive dress :P

Comment

The dresses on this thread are gorgeous. Yes, I've found the perfect dress, the dress of my dreams. Reduced to £118.86! But I'm not even engaged yet so I'm gonna have to let that one go. lol

Comment

I FOUND MY DRESS!! its sooo pretty and unique...too bad I can't post it
                      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I know a posted a while back with a picture but when I tried the dress on it didn't look right..because I was comparing the dress to this one

https://www.allurebridals.com/index....product_id=374

The thing is that this dress is priced in NZ at $2500! But in the US it is priced at around $800..which is around my price range

I do have a picture of me in the dress but my face looks so weird lol.

Comment

https://www.allurebridals.com/index....product_id=667

I can't stop oogling over how pretty it is ^^;

Notes:
                          Met: 8.17.09
                          Started Dating: 8.20.09
                          First Met: 10.2.10
                          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
                            https://www.allurebridals.com/index....product_id=667

I can't stop oogling over how pretty it is ^^;
                            Wow I love the back of this dress! so gorgeous!

Comment

I really want something like this:
                              https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...houette-A-Line

First Met Online: October 2010
                              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I'm not engaged but since it looks like things might go down that road I have started to look at dresses online. if I end up getting engaged I'll be trying on lots of dresses!

Comment

Working...
                                X