No announcement yet.

Dream Proposal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. He has to ask my parents first. Because I'm cheesy like that.
    2. DISNEYLAND. We both have annual passes and we go a lot when I'm home from school, so it would be perfect. We're Disney fanatics....
    3. He can use my promise ring as an engagement ring, because we're poor college kids and he spends enough money on me already.

He gave me my promise ring in my car after we had dinner at a restaurant in the Disneyland Resort. I don't blame him for waiting till we were in the car, it was pouring rain....

Got it, Larthurd? ;P

Comment

yes, thank you. not like we haven't discussed this already. ;P <3

Comment

Ever since being with the love of my life, I've always dreamed of marrying him. I've know him for 12 years (grade school crush to highschool crush to college crush and now reality). Hes a great snowboarder and me...not so much. Ive dreamed of us hitting the slopes one evening and me "falling" (so cheesy!!) and him stop and help me get up. As hes down on the ground trying to help me up he proposes. I envision snow & the night sky as he looks into my eyes and whispers the words "will you marry me?".. dream ends with a big yes!
        .. oh lets see if this one comes true

-chi

Comment

I don't really want anything special. Am I strange? haha. I would just like for him to get down on his knee one day, preferably when we're alone at his house or mine, and say something short and sweet like "I love you and want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?" But knowing my SO he's going to make a huge romantic production of it, I'm going to cry, he'll tease me for crying, and it will be a whole thing. haha.

Comment

I literally dreamed that he proposed to me in a tiny mexican restaurant near his home in southern CA. Like one of those tiny family owned ones. I just remember we were sitting near a window and the sun was streaming in and everything was all gold and he just turned to me and proposed. When I told him about it later he literally lol'd and told me that he would never propose somewhere like that... which is fair. The restaurant in my dream was sparkling clean but some of them are quite dingy....

I would like to be surprised, as well, but I wouldn't mind it being somewhere a bit public... I think I won't get a ring for at least another year, but maybe when I graduate next year... there are a lot of gorgeous places on campus and one of them is traditionally for couples to kiss under a lamp... who knows, really.

Comment

I don't really have a dream-proposal-scenario, but as many here I would also want to be surprised. I wouldn't want any hints in advance. I mean I know he'll propose one day and he knows I'll say 'yes', but I don't want to know about when or where or choosing a ring myself.

Only thing I'd want though - it'd be just us, no friends and family around. And no rings in food or drinks(!), with my luck, I'll end up eating/drinking it..
              Oh, and I wouldn't want a fancy, expensive ring. I don't usually wear any rings at all, so the simpler the better and it's not about a ring anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X