No announcement yet.

Little book of love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually saw little book of the lovely love story at the cards shop today. You do mean the thing with the dinosaurs right? I seriously thought it was terrible o.o now I'm worried that I have no cultre at all! haha
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      i actually saw little book of the lovely love story at the cards shop today. You do mean the thing with the dinosaurs right? I seriously thought it was terrible o.o now I'm worried that I have no cultre at all! haha
      haha I admit, his dinosaur drawings aren't great, but the poem itself is sweet - it describes me and my SO down to a T lol

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol, I think the drawings are meant to be "childlike" - not especially artistic. I like the random sayings though.

"Are you Normal?" "NO!"

"Live your dreams. Except for the one about being eaten by a giant spider"

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Lol, I think the drawings are meant to be "childlike" - not especially artistic. I like the random sayings though.

"Are you Normal?" "NO!"

"Live your dreams. Except for the one about being eaten by a giant spider"
        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

This is possibly the best idea I have ever read about for an alternative to a bouquet.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKaz View Post
            This is possibly the best idea I have ever read about for an alternative to a bouquet.
            Why thank you kindly
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
            X