X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zephii is awesome ♥

Comment

*Giggles* Thanks Tanja, I <3 you also!
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Sorry I'm so late weighing in. My opinion is everything you are feeling is normal. I don't think you are being silly or self destructive at all. I think women just tend to daydream about that day-what we will wear and what we will say and that moment when we declare our lifelong commitment to the person.

I think it's a little different for you since from your perspective you feel this is something that has been coming for a while and you are ready to move on to that step. But, and this is a huge but, just remember being married doesn't really change anything except maybe your name if you choose to.

He will still love you just as he does today, still be as committed to you, etc. I wouldn't bring this up with him now, but maybe wait a few months and then speak on your feelings and then I would only do so to make sure the two of you are on the same page.

Comment

Thank you Mara
          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Working...
          X