No announcement yet.

He finally proposed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!! Have fun deciding what to do and relax and enjoy being engaged!!

Comment

YAY CONGRATS!

Comment

What a lovely unique proposal, congrats!

On the wedding thing, will you regret it if you dont have a wedding? will you still feel married? how about eloping?
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Even without the paper he still calls me his 'wife' and I say.. "not yet" he said, the paper doesn't matter to him I still haven't decided what I want he's not helping much and says it's completely up to me.. I just enjoy having the ring on my finger and being able to show off that I'm HIS. <3

Comment

CONGRATS!!!! this is so awesome!!!

Comment

Congratulations! I agree with some of the other. Enjoy this time of being engaged and then in like a month really start deciding what you want. Also, go to some wedding fairs. Free stuff and great ideas if you do decide to go for the big ceremony is never a bad idea.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Sorry for the double post. For some reason, it won't let me delete one of them. Congrats again!
                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                Got married: November 21, 2012
                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

CONGRATS i agree enjoy being engaged for a littel while before u starting planning/stressing about what to do

Comment

Working...
                  X