No announcement yet.

Google+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Google+! It's so much better than Skype, even though I use Skype more often as more people have Skype. G+ has the cool feature where you can watch YouTube videos together, which is useful for date nights if there are web series/movies on YouTube. I also like the fact that the screen share feature is free on G+.. whereas you have to pay for it on Skype. =.=
    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
    became official: 28.03.11
    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

We've been going back and forth from Google Hangout to Skype. The quality doesn't seem as good on Hangout and it freezes quite a lot. So we like both, but Skype is always the 'safe' option.

Comment

I guess G+ did manage to build everything into one nicely... Too bad that they kinda did that while the things they put together were already found in one individual and independent place each. >.<

Comment

I love google plus! (I just have a love-hate relationship with the taking pictures thing. My boyfriend would take the most unattractive pictures of me in hangouts -_-)

Comment

SO and I are Google Plus addicts - it's how we met! But we have yet to use hangouts - no cams for either of us though I could hangout using my smartphone.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
            X