Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which instant messenger do you and your SO use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We used to use Facebook, but then we got bored of having to pretty much constantly be at the computer. So now we use Viber for texting and normal calling, and Skype when we're both on the computers and for video calling
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Yahoo and skype .......

Comment

Text / calls with a super cheap international simcard, she doesn't have whatsapp or anything at the moment.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Facebook, whatsapp, skype and we recently started using viber too...
          You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

We use Tango cause we're both on iphones. It's great and it keeps on improving. Now you can send photos, videos and even audio messages plus you may also send Tango Surprises. However, the signal is just very bad in my area

Comment

now adays gtalk and viber msging.. I m loving viber its tooo good

Comment

Whatsapp we both have iPhones and we can send pictures to each other. Then during office his office hours we use google talk because he can have bad reception at times...

Comment

Viber for texts and calls, Skype for video calls... it's the perfect pair!

Comment

Skype for video and IRC for chatting online. I email to text while I'm at work.

Comment

Well, we HAVE always used Windows Live Messenger (AKA MSN Messenger), but now that it's been merged with Skype, it is very annoying because I don't like the IM feature in Skype AT all.

Until the Skype IM is updated to somewhat resemble an IM, we have both downloaded Yahoo IM, and are slowly trying to get used to it.

On our phones we use a few...Viber is my favourite for texting, for calling cell-to-cell we've found Tango to have the least issues with connection being dropped etc.

I like that I can export the Viber messages into a spreadsheet, nice for memories in the future! I also save all our MSN or Yahoo chats and reading them down the track is quite sweet!

Comment

Since MSN got wiped we have been using Skype.

Comment

Working...
                        X