his phone broke, no WIFI:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his phone broke, no WIFI:(

my BF and i have been together almost 2 years. we were apart due to distance in the beginning but since have been together every night and day. he couldnt stand to be away from me and showed me love every single day. alot happened... hes an addict (recovering) and he ended up getting lost and off track BAD he was like a total different person and he broke it off. not without crying alot and acting very very confused. anyway, his mother ended up paying for a flight to another state and got him a job the MINUTE we split.... i cant understand why? she seems to not want to deal with him and his issues which is why i think he has the problems to begin with. she never showed him much love unless by buying things and money.

days before he had to leave he contacted me(only 3 weeks after the break up). he told me he was very sorry and made the biggest mistake of his life. he f*d up big time and postponed his flight because he had to see me. i let him come to see me, at this point id moved a few hours away. he confessed hed relapsed and felt very sad and remorseful for lieing and saying he left because it was something id done. he said he just got so lost and then his mother bought the flight and got him that job and he hadnt had any time to think. we ended up reconciling it was bliss. amazing. he was back to himself.

he is back to himself. he had to go to the other state because his mother flipped when she heard he didnt want to. she told him she'd keep all the money he got loaned if he didn't. he felt bad and obligated. i told him id wait. it is only a seasonal job and ive waited before.

anyway. now here we are its feb. he left a month ago. he has a smart phone. we have a couples app and texting. he non stop texts me , i mean EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. he tells me he loves me non stop and had decided not long after going there he was just coming home once we had the money for a flight. about 5 days ago he broke his phone. he needs it fixed. he is borrowing a very old lame phone that barely texts. and no sim card, SO he can only message me on Facebook and only with WIFI. he has NO WIFI in his apt. he has no car there. his brother lives about an hour away and he can and does take a bus there and calls me maybe every other day from his bros phone. when he has WIFI hes at work so barely messages. and when at his brothers he still barely messages. he says its the phone, its hard to text on and he gets frustrated.

hes a BIG time smart phone user. this just plain sucks, to go from non stop communication and skype to nothing barely. he says he loves me everyday but some nights cant go to his brothers and therefore i dont hear from him=(

its hard to not get weird in my head and wonder if he just stopped because he doesnt miss me. i guess its not that, but im a girl and really need some reassurance lol especially with everything thats happened. this AM i woke to a message that said he loves me so much and cant wait to come home.... then mid afternoon before work was done i assume he said i love you and ill try to message as much as i can. but nothing since=(

help me NOT go crazy in my thoughts of everything i know isnt true???=)

ALSO i sent money for him to fix the phone. but im hoping he gets it done by my birthday. honestly we had orginally hoped he'd be home by my bday=(

Comment

I am sorry u r going through this. We all need reassurance. I can imagine that in your situation you would really need it. You profile says u are 27. I would assume he is the same age. Just wondering why his mother is involved? He's a grown man.
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I know exactly what you are going through, and it sucks big time. During the time we have been together, he has had two broken phones, one lost phone, I have had two monitors blow, blown two computers and a laptop. He has a new phone, and I have a new laptop, so we are doing fine now. But believe me, I know what it's like to have communications go.

Hopefully, your guy's phone can be fixed or replaced soon. In the meantime, McDonalds and other places have FREE wifi. My guy has called me before from McD, on a lunch break. If he can't do that, just enjoy what he can do. Facebook chat isn't that bad, really. That is our main communication, along with occasional Skype.

Oh the things we go through for love! It isn't always easy, but it's worth it. Hope it all gets better for you soon.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
          I am sorry u r going through this. We all need reassurance. I can imagine that in your situation you would really need it. You profile says u are 27. I would assume he is the same age. Just wondering why his mother is involved? He's a grown man.
          he is 24. and you'd think she wouldnt be involved. but. they have alot of money. and like i said she uses it to control him and his brothers. he basically lived there until we moved in together. when we did his mother was pissed. hes the baby of the kids, i dunno why she has such an issue. and its not like she doesnt like me because she does. but she has to have everything her way or no way. and when he couldnt decide she had alot to do with it. i asked him why hes letting her control him and he says he doesnt know why he just feels obligated and doesnt wanna let her down again? she pays for their cell phones and did buy them cars ext.,

i think its crazy. hes 24. enough is enough and she needs to stop trying to control everything. we lived with her for a bit and the stuff she would get upset over was seriously trivial.

also my BF is a recovering addict and has some low self esteem, so he feels like he needs to please her.... i hate it. but hes not staying there hes coming home against her wishes, so that shows hes trying to do what he wants

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
            I know exactly what you are going through, and it sucks big time. During the time we have been together, he has had two broken phones, one lost phone, I have had two monitors blow, blown two computers and a laptop. He has a new phone, and I have a new laptop, so we are doing fine now. But believe me, I know what it's like to have communications go.

Hopefully, your guy's phone can be fixed or replaced soon. In the meantime, McDonalds and other places have FREE wifi. My guy has called me before from McD, on a lunch break. If he can't do that, just enjoy what he can do. Facebook chat isn't that bad, really. That is our main communication, along with occasional Skype.

Oh the things we go through for love! It isn't always easy, but it's worth it. Hope it all gets better for you soon.
            That is why im upset and start worrying, he very well could find a mcdonalds to message me. however he is really a private person and isnt big on public places, so he wouldnt go there to just sit and message me or anyone else.

maybe im just getting worried for nothing he says it kills him not to text all the time too. it just makes me feel distant....when he can calll he uses his brothers phone, but hes private and so he doesnt say things very loudly and he doesnt stay on long because he doesnt want to be a burden to his brother.

he does try to call me at least every other day and he messages me a few times. yesterday he did say he loves me and cant wait to come home in the AM, then afternoon when his job was done he text he loves me, but thats all i got. its way too hard to go from non stop texting to this. and im a huge worrier! whats wrong with meeeee!?

Comment

Originally posted by MKMS View Post
              That is why im upset and start worrying, he very well could find a mcdonalds to message me. however he is really a private person and isnt big on public places, so he wouldnt go there to just sit and message me or anyone else.

maybe im just getting worried for nothing he says it kills him not to text all the time too. it just makes me feel distant....when he can calll he uses his brothers phone, but hes private and so he doesnt say things very loudly and he doesnt stay on long because he doesnt want to be a burden to his brother.

he does try to call me at least every other day and he messages me a few times. yesterday he did say he loves me and cant wait to come home in the AM, then afternoon when his job was done he text he loves me, but thats all i got. its way too hard to go from non stop texting to this. and im a huge worrier! whats wrong with meeeee!?
              Nobody cares if he's messaging or not. Everybody would be doing their own thing. He could just go and have one of their yummy coffee treats, or get a bite to eat, if he feels awkward just sitting there. It's pretty obvious he loves you. Hold on to that, when you start worrying. But, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you, just normal frustration from having communication curtailed so drastically. Been there done that several times.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
                Nobody cares if he's messaging or not. Everybody would be doing their own thing. He could just go and have one of their yummy coffee treats, or get a bite to eat, if he feels awkward just sitting there. It's pretty obvious he loves you. Hold on to that, when you start worrying. But, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you, just normal frustration from having communication curtailed so drastically. Been there done that several times.
                yes it seems he loves me very much. i guess im just being silly. its always nice to have reassurance from him though. but youve helped a great deal. im sure in a few days when he gets it fixed or whatever this will all seem so silly.

Comment

It seems he's trying his best to talk to you as much as he can. I think you have nothing to worry about. That feeling of not talking a lot can suck but I would be more worried if he never tried at all but he is . So don't worry at all

Comment

Working...
                  X