What computer do you guys have?

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 in Red

What computer do you have?

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

I have a compaq something something lol with an epic hp monitor!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Which ones? This one is an HP 6530b laptop.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I will have a Dell Inspiron 15 N5030! It should arrive this week so it will be there when I get home from Germany hopefully...

Comment

A Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop, a hand me down from my sister as my Toshiba laptop broke...... when i say broke i mean i killed it
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I have a cute little Eee PC that I use just for web browsing and chatting with my SO as it has an inbuilt camera and I can take it to bed with me.

I also have a desktop computer that I built myself, that I use for gaming and photo stuff. The motherboard and cpu are getting old now though, so soon I'm going to have to do a little rebuild.

Comment

I have a fully loaded iMac 24" with a kickass video card, 1tb HD space, etc.

I love it because it appeases my gamer side, aesthetics side, and writer side. It's coming to Australia with me.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I have a custom order PC from CyberPower (I do not recommend them, when I got the thing the wires in the tower weren't even plugged in) with a 22 inch widescreen flat monitor from HP.

Comment

I have a Toshiba Satellite. The one thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a disc drive, but it makes the computer much lighter that way. It's easier transporting it around college that way.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Don't know much about computers but mine is a Toshiba. I don't play any online games. My computer is for internet and power point. My brother helped me pick it out and insisted I get an HDMI port which cost another 80$. Haven't used it yet... But thinking that's the way technology is "headed"

Comment

I had toshiba netbook NB205. Its very small (10.5") and had intel atom processor, wifi, bluetooth. The battery last over 6 hrs which is very great for a mobile person like me. I love traveling and i always bring my pinky netbook with me!

For internet its very reliable (if theres wifi), also for microsoft office, and photo editing-doing small project with microsoft publisher or powerpoint its cool! Too bad as its mobile and had limitation.... hehe i cant watch dvd unless if i bring the external dvd player! or playing heavy games-only small/mini games!

Comment

I have a studio XPS

Comment

I have a crappy HP Pavillion Entertainment PC. What I NEED is an epic Asus gaming POWERHOUSE because everything I do uses way too much RAM for this stupid little thing to handle. :P Try playing WoW on this thing, it's ridiculously slow.

Comment

I have an HP Pavilion p6230y PC.

Comment

I have a Toshiba Satellite with the disc burner in it.

I also have a Compaq desk top computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X