No announcement yet.

What computer do you guys have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a small Dell netbook which I bought for travelling out to be with the SO.
    It's good for on the go but I do miss having a nice big laptop. The mister has a Sony Vaio which I use when I'm out there, and when we close the distance I'll be using that again. I'd like to buy a macbook mainly for my photography stuff, but right now the priorities are elsewhere, like a plane ticket

Comment

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad and I absolutely love it. I just got it last week and it is perfect for webcamming and has a really long battery life/battery saver system. It's perfect for college or work. LOVE IT!

Comment

I built my desktop. It's a beast <3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

I have an HP dual-core desktop running Vista Business (only because my brother messed up my Home Premium. -.-) with 2.00 gb of RAM and a 500 gb hard drive. It's getting outdated and I'll be sad to see it go, as it's been wonderful to me. Then, I bought a Sony Vaio VGN-FE890 that's white/black so I can Skype with my SO at bedtime. It's nice to wake up next to her, even if I can't touch her!

Comment

HP G62 laptop. Very happy with my lappy. I had a Sony Vaio before this one and the harddrive shat out after only three months... never going back to Sony for computers!

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
              I've got Acer.. something I like it, the cover's silver

It's annnnnnn.. Acer aspire 5536 apparently

Could be worse, could be better but it got the LD job done and here I am, typing this in Finland on it so I can't complain

Now I think about it, it means alot to me (though it can be an ass at times)
              I wouldnt be here or even know Elina without it..

My laptop <3 haha

Comment

Removed for privacy

Comment

I have a pos HP Pavilion, which I hate. Saving up for a 17-inch MacBook Pro.

Comment

I have a MacBook Pro for traveling and a "tricked out" HP desktop computer back in the US for gaming. :P I only play the Sims 3 anymore but I have to have great graphics!

Comment

I have a Toshiba Satellite L45-S2416 that I bought back in 2007 when I first joined the military. It's a great laptop. Does everything I ask it to without problem, and I even play wow on it with my girlfriend. I am in the market for getting a new one though!

My SO's lappy just died on her though, so we rushed and ordered her a HP G56-129W because its not much of a long distance relationship for us when all we can do is text and call (we're both addicted to playing our WoW together and having movie nights :P)

Comment

Ooohhhh, I just got a new one because my last one (an Acer Apsire something, I believe, which was just amazing) fell off my desk in the earthquake.

So now I have a wonderful HP Pavilion dv6 which seems to be amazing.

Comment

Dell Studio 1555. Love it, but it's stopped charging, I think it needs to be re-soldered.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I have a Dell studio 1537 with windows vista, Ive had it for 2 or 3 years now and it still runs great I love it!
                            Oh and sadly, my SO's laptop has pretty much just died on him, something about the time keeping battery going bad. So every 30 minutes his time fast forwards to a future date and then his laptop cuts off. Hopefully he will be getting a new one soon!
                            Last edited by srigg009; May 28, 2011, 09:13 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

I have a black HP dv6 that I bought for Christmas. I love it
                              My old one didn't have an integrated webcam lol

Comment

I have a custom built PC by me and my friends. I love it!!! though not playing on it much due to it being summer time. SO has a custom built computer as well he's got dual screen and a laptop. I want that, the second screen will come before that laptop ever does.

Comment

Working...
                                X