Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tech item do you use the most for talking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest for everyone, for who it is too expensive, that you just both buy yourself a Smartphone and install Skype... + Internet for the phone... it's sooooo much cheaper and you can phone your SO everywhere you go! Sadly me and my SO found out too late that it is so easy... we definitely would have done it, if we would have known at the beginning -__-

Comment

Between all the texting and phone calls we do, probably our phones. But we do use Skype and Facebook quite a bit, so computers as well.

Comment

I use Skype. We used to use yahoo but the quality on the voice made him mad because apparently I'd break up every few minutes. Haven't tried google yet, maybe we should. Thanks for the ideas.

Comment

Skype on my computer and mobile Skype on my phone. International calls and texts can be expensive!
          Ann

Comment

TEXTING!! Dont know what we would do with out it!

Comment

Well we mostly yahoo everynight, him on his laptop and I on the phone.
              When we are lucky we skype through imo.im when we both have access to a laptop or computer.
              We are also hoping to have regular phone calls, at leasts once a fortnight!

Comment

We are ALWAYS on webcam through MSN. We talk together and stay on it all day and all night. We even sleep together on cam. When we end up leaving the house or going somewhere we usually text.
                sigpic
                We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
                Second Visit-12.17.11
                Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Cellphones. We don't have web cams and if he needs to use the computer, he has to go over to his parents house, so our main ways of communication are texting and phone calls.

Comment

Skype, which is sketchy and sucks most of the time. The internet connection in China is slow, but to call internationally to a China Mobile cellphone is expensive, especially on the receiving end, so skype it is. Also, facebook is censored so in order to use it you have to have a proxy or a vpn, which aren't always reliable, so that puts facebook chat out of the equation as well.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

We mostly use our cell phones; Calling each other when we wake up,and before we go to bed, and if he has time throughout the day. Plus texting throughout the day. And when he had internet we would use our webcams every night.

Comment

Mainly Skype, for hours on end Although we do text quite much, though the rates are kind of expensive. In the past, or when either of us can't access Skype, I use my international calling card, but it's very faulty and annoying to call with :P

Comment

Skype , Cell phones , Facebook or YM ...
                          "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Skype. Even now that we are CD we skype when he is at work instead of using the phone.

Comment

Mostly online, msn.
                              My SO doesn't have free out of the country texting, I wish he did because I do. xD
                              Were going to get into more voice stuff, I actually just downloaded Skype, I'm sure he will be excited he's wanted more voice stuff for a long time but I was always very shy... But now that we have met in real life I think it will be better for me.

Comment

We use an Android phone app called WhatsApp the majority of the time, so we can text each other without charge when we're not able to go on skype for whatever reason, and if we want to go on webcam, we use our xbox kinects for live video feeds, which I have to admit is much more reliable and better than using webcams. He uses Skype on his computer, I use it on my iPad and we often fall asleep to each other. I have a webcam as well, inbuilt into my computer, and his laptop has one too, but we much prefer to use our xbox kinects

Comment

Working...
                                X