Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tech item do you use the most for talking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny because my SO hates texting. He prefers FB chat or skype, but he hardly ever has the time to set up long conversations like that, so I'm pretty much forced to text him even if I want to simply chat for a few minutes. His schedule is very difficult to deal with XP
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

We use yahoo messenger & skype AM / PM... mobile when im in the office

Comment

We use fb, skype or text or calling
        <3 2/15/2017<3

Comment

skype and kik

Comment

We use FB msngr on our phones, text to send a quick pic or such..
            We have tried and have sexy vibes on phones too.. I have Skype on my phone but haven't really used it..
            We've tried Skype on the computers but not sure its all that much better than yahoo
            Mostly use yahoo on computers & fb on browsers when we share a link or post on fb..
            Last edited by AussiesPet; September 11, 2013, 07:03 AM. Reason: fixing my stupidily
            lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

We mainly use smartphones... Whatsapp, viber, facebook and the occasional email and skype call ^_^
              You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

We either use our smartphones, laptops. Recently, we just started writing letters
                We mostly use the Viber app (which has really cute smileys and stickers) and Skype video and/or voice, and sometimes we'll use another app called Couple, which is has a whole bunch of stuff you can do on there, and it has the ThumbKiss--which is a really cool feature if you haven't tried it. Sometimes we stay up late on Skype on our phones when we're both in bed and its like talking on the phone. It's almost as nice as having him beside me. Both apps allows us to use our phones in a normal way without having to have add ons on our contracts.

Comment

Facebook or Skype (:

Comment

We text throughout the day and then generally call or Skype at least once a day. Never planned just sought of happens when we've finished university for the day.

Comment

Skype! We also use call phone (mostly text messages, sometimes we call, he also uses his phone to Skype) and Facebook. On Facebook we have also used the video function. We use mail mostly to send pictures and such, he prefers to communicate in the present.

We have had som trouble with Skype, so I consider maybe trying Google talk.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

For the first 2 or 3 weeks my SO's phone didn't work anymore... Therefore we could only text by facebook messenger and only if he had wifi, because he then used his iPod to answer me. After he got his new phone we started texting through whats app again. And this is what we mainly do. We text there everytime both of us are awake, which is quiet difficult with the 7 hours of time difference. We send each other a lot of pictures and sometimes videos and some little voice messages there. Unfortunately we don't skype or talk on the phone a lot, because most of the time one of us is too busy... We skype maybe once every 2 weeks or something.

Comment

We mostly talk through text, email, and Skype. Our time difference can make Skype a little trickier, but we do it as much as we can. We enjoy sending each other pictures of what we're doing that day, and stuff like that. We'll also send each other songs that remind us of either each other, or a memory of something we've done together.

Comment

Working...
                          X