Any alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any alternatives?

My skype and YahooIm Won't work on my computer anymore I'm wondering if you guys know of anything else that i can use to interact with my SO and plays games ect. :/
    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Hmm there's AIM, google chat, and msn?

Comment

Lots of people seem to enjoy ooVoo.

Comment

I'll try! Thanks :] And can you play games on those too? Cause i had yahooIM and skype and they both allowed me to play games with the person i was talking too.. I would really enjoy that again
        Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Did you have an older version of Skype? My Skype won't allow me to play games any more and it forced an upgrade on me. :/

MSN should allow you to play games, but I'm not sure it allows you to play games and cam at the same time... Can't remember. You could always use something like Google or Facebook for camming while playing games via MSN.
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Skype has been acting really weird lately. :/ On both sides, the videos (while using Skype) are really blurry. We switched to google video via gmail. It works sooo much better for us . We had been using Skype for like 2 months really frustrated because we couldn't see each other clearly. But when we tried the video option on gmail, it worked sooo much better!

Comment

Working...
            X