Silly pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly pictures

This isn't an amazing idea or anything but recently me and my SO have been capturing embarrassing pictures of each other while on skype. For example he got one of me with my hair looking wild and unattractive, and I got one of him pinching his nipples in his sleep!
    "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
    Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
    Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
    First Visit: December 7, 2017
    Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Haha I've been doing this for the last couple weeks I've been away. I'll say something like 'come here' and make him get really close to the camera and snap!

Comment

I'm totally going to do that! Lol thanks for the idea >.<, unfortunate for him of course... maybe we should turn it into like a game who can get the most embarrassing pictures!
      "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
      Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
      Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
      First Visit: December 7, 2017
      Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

That sounds like fun, i'll definitely have to do that. We don't video chat often so we won't have too many , but it'll still be fun.

Comment

Jaja! That sounds like fun and it would make for some good laughs but I think my SO would kill me if I started taking pictures of him like that. He probably wouldn't trust me with video chats again LOL. xD

Comment

Haha, yes, I have done. When we met for the first time, I would also stalk him. xD As in, I'd fall behind for "some reason" or I'd send him to go see something for me and meanwhile I'd be snapping pictures of him. I have like a whole file dedicated to my following him around, creeping and taking pictures. LOL.
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

...you had me at the part about him pinching his nipples while he sleeps. XD

I've taken screenshots of my SO doing silly things on webcam as well, even one with his cat on his shoulders!

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

He's so camera shy that this would actually be his worst nightmare... aww, I couldn't bear to do it to him

Comment

I have heaps of them!

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I have heaps of them! Especially of when she falls asleep on cam.

Comment

Working...
                  X