Secret Aaaagent man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Aaaagent man

Before I left my SO for 32 days I made a series of letter for him, I think I might have got the idea from either reading Pygmy by Chuck Phalaniuk or going though the M16 section at the Imperial war museum. Instead of trying to explain I will just show you.

I gave him this one at the airport before I left to read on the way home

My name is Agent BB649. You have been chosen out of millions for a highly classified mission. We hope you accept as no one else has the skills you possess.

The rules of this mission are as follow:

Each task must be completed in order
    Some tasks will be harder then others. Please take the time to complete them.
    Record each task in the book provided.
    Have fun!

The agents here will also be completing the same tasks as you. At the end of the mission I will make a trip to you to compare our task research books.

If you choose to accept the mission and agree to follow the rules open envelope B.
    If you don’t think you can handle it, open A

Thank you for your time.

Sincerly
    Agent BB649

Envelope B
    We are thrilled you have chosen to accept the mission. For security reasons you will now be referred to as Agent STV22. Further instructions will be found in the ‘top drawer’

Good luck!

Envelope A
    We are sorry you weren’t up for the challenge. You would have been an asset to this mission. Good luck in future endeavors.

(ps, if this is actually then envelope you picked, agent BB649 is NOT happy!)

Envelope in the top drawer

Good job on finding the mission instructions. Starting on the fifteenth of january twenty-twelve at waking hour you will be given the first task. You will be required to complete that days task before 2359 Hrs the same day. Do no peek at future tasks!
    There is a total of 32 tasks you must complete before i come to collect the research book, which is attached to this letter.
    Again, please take all tasks seriously and complete each one. I assure you agent, if you take the time to do each task you will find the next month can be very enjoyable and perhaps will even help you grow as a person into a full fledged secret agent.

Good luck and have fun
    Agent BB649

I bought a small notebook thingy and wrote in it for each day I was gone

January 14 2012
    Mission:

He had to fill out the mission each day that was on a folded piece of paper and then whatever else he was supposed to fillout depending on the task. Some included; 10 things you like about yourself, places you want to travel, take a photo of what you wore that day, find someone on instructables and make it etc. If can be anything. We've been each doing the tasks everyday not really saying much about them so that when I get back we'll sit down and compare what each of us did

I'm sharing this cause we've had lots of fun with it so far, but if you do decide you'd like to try this, please don't copy it word for word, make it your own

That is so creative! If you don't mind I might steal this idea ;P
    Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Oooh, love it!
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

This is an awesome idea...I may try this...I feel like my boyfriend wouldn't do it consistently. But its a cute idea.

Comment

I absolutely love this idea!! May have to try it lol but anyway so awesome

Comment

Very well thought out idea! My SO would be too busy for it though. =\

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Awesome idea that! I'd do it if we were still LD, sounds like a lot of fun

Comment

Wow this is verry creative, love it and will definitely try it!

Comment

I really like the idea! Don't think my SO would be in to it though. Well i might have to do something similar and see if he goes along with it xD

Comment

<3 this

Comment

OHMYGOD. This is the best idea ever.

Comment

What a fantabulous idea

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                        Second visit scheduled May 2013
                        Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                          Envelope A
                          We are sorry you weren’t up for the challenge. You would have been an asset to this mission. Good luck in future endeavors.

(ps, if this is actually then envelope you picked, agent BB649 is NOT happy!)
                          This is cracking me up!!! LOL

LOVE this idea! I totally might steal this!!!

Comment

That is a very impressive idea!!!
                            Things happen for a reason especially when you never expected it

Comment

Soo creative and really well thought out! Love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X