Pictures of 'What are you doing now?'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of 'What are you doing now?'

I've started to take pictures with my phone when i go out or when I see something fun/unusual.
    I send them to my man to let him know what's I'm up to.
    Of course I try to make the pics artsy and visually interesting.

Like yesterday I was helping my family to set up some Easter decorations, so i took a pic of that.
    And he replied with a picture of his workplace telling me what he was doing at work at the moment.

I was happy that I could see what his workplace looks like.

That way he's kinda always with me and i take him places in pictures
    ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

I do that randomly sometimes. He does it less often because he's super busy at work most days, but sometimes he'll send me pictures of his cat being sweet (he's trying to convince me she's not all bad because every time I visit, she attacks me!) or if it snows a lot then he'll send me pictures so I can share them with my son because my son loves going up north and playing in the snow. Just the other day I sent him a picture of a new necklace I picked out. It is a nice way to keep in touch with what is going on around us.

Comment

I want to do stuff like that to, but unfortunatly he doesn't have a smart phone and he isn't really a computer person.

But I do want to make him a small movie before I'll go see him this summer, like the road that I ride on my bike to work, my work, my friends, etc ^_^
      \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
      \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
      \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

We do this every now and then. When it snows, I always take a picture for my boyfriend (it doesn't snow where he is). Sometimes when he's on his way back from school, he runs into these ADOOOORABLE puppies, and he takes pictures for me. He doesn't have a smartphone or anything and international MMS is wicked expensive, so we usually just wait until we're home.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

My girl and I do this from time to time. Normally I will just text her something like 'What's in your right hand?' and she'll send me a pic. Or I send her pics of what I am doing at work or a scene from my bus route or the like.

Comment

I do that. It's a good, easy, fun idea.

Comment

HA! We've been doing this since the beginning. The new BB update to my shitty Curve has taken away my ability to constantly send photos through BBM, but I just link it up with the computer on down days and play photo catch up.

Before we ever met, I'll be we shared 200+ photos of just daily stuff that we wanted to send to each other. And that doesn't include the pictures of ourselves that we e-mailed to each other. I'm just talking about the I'm-doing-this-here-is-a-photo kind of stuff. I took LoveJ shopping for a fedora with me one time purely through BBM pictures. It's one of the reasons that she calls me McStud, because of a shirt that we saw while I was there.

It's an awesome way to share minute details of your day with your SO that they otherwise would not know about. Plus, they get your perspective on what's going on in your life. Even if you are standing side my side and walking to the same place, the perspectives will be different. Pictures of what you are doing allow you to share an identical experience. It's very nice. It also really helps on the hard days to send each other photos of yourself while your're doing stuff. Those are the best. I usually get a "just-before-I-walk-out-the-door" picture every morning. They really help.

Comment

That's such a cute idea! Usually, we send pictures if we've bought something new like sometimes ill take a picture of a new outfit or what im wearing that day (if I feel extra cute lol) It just helps feel as if we're in the same place...
                sigpic
                Not to get clever
                but with you I see forever
                But whatever it is,
                Here's to you,
                I Love You Kid...

Comment

If photo texts didn't cost so much, I would love to do this regularly.
                  Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                  First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

yes that's a cute idea.. my SO just sent me once a picture of his niece while playing with her.. I send pics to him more often.. a picture of a bench where I wished we could sit together..or of my roses I planted, of a meal I prepared..just daily things I wished he could see.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post
                      Ditto

Comment

This is a good idea! My SO and I both have free picture messaging. He sends me pictures a lot-- what he's doing, things he sees, etc. But I only send pics when he begs to see what I'm wearing that day or something. But I really like the idea of answering "What are you up to?" texts with a picture! Its way more fun/interesting than just a "Nothing much", "Working", or "Studying" response! Thanks for the idea! I'm sure he'll be super happy to have me sending more pics

Comment

Hmm, this is a good idea... I've never done that with my SO. It's very creative, and sounds like a little fun thing to do throughout the day. What about sending videos as well, like small clips of what you're doing throughout the day... kind of like a vlog reserved for your SO.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post
                            Don't most messaging plans include MMS nowadays? I know here in the States, an unlimited messaging plan means unlimited SMS and MMS.
                            ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
                            ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Originally posted by aeiouna View Post
                              Don't most messaging plans include MMS nowadays? I know here in the States, an unlimited messaging plan means unlimited SMS and MMS.
                              I'm actually not on a plan which is my first problem. Secondly, plans like that are 99% of the time only for mobiles within the same country and not for international texting unfortunately.
                              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X