No announcement yet.

Games you can get married in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm not mistaken, I think you can get married in the game Skyrim. I've just been informed of that by my boyfriend, but I'm not sure if Skyrim will let you play together because I've only seen single player playthroughs.

Never mind, it's NOT like how you can have WoW players marry each other.
    Last edited by ST25; June 16, 2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Me and my SO met on Mabinogi, which you can also get married in =). I haven't played for many years though, so not sure what has changed, but I don't think you need real money for it.

Comment

Although this will probably not really be what you're looking for, my S/O and I got "married" on Habbo. Laughable, I know, but we have some ties back to the game itself, haha. Unfortunately it's more of a rely on other people within the game to do it, sort of gig... and so it isn't as personal as I think you might be looking for.
        It is a free and interesting alternative though, and it's just something fun to do as well; it's a nice way to chat to each other, while exploring something different and not just doing it the regular old way.

Best of luck finding something that works!

Comment

A lot of free mmorpgs have a coupling system, which is basically "marrying" online! They are usually for pc~
          I met my SO on this game named Eden Eternal, we married in that game too. It's free to play (:

Besides that game, Grand Chase, Dragon Saga and Fly for Fun (Flyff) have systems like that too and are free to play too.
          You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Ragnarok online allows you to marry and have other people as your kids :P
            Other than that.. my fiancé and I got married in ZPS by one of our friends, just for fun on a church map :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by CandiCandi View Post
              Haha, my guy swears up and down he thinks I'd love The Sims. I'm actually on the same page. I was thinking about Second Life, but I am unsure if my teeny netbook could run the program. I know his computer can and will, but I don't think mine can.
              IMVU can run on a netbook. I used to use it myself and there was a few people who got married on there, the credits for it aren't expensive to buy either 5,000 credits (which can buy a fair bit) only costs $5 and you can get them cheaper from a retailer and are quite easy to earn to.

Comment

You can also get married in Metin2 I guess.

Comment

Final Fantasy XI (and XIV too, will be implemented down the road), however neither of those games are ftp and not particularly casual-friendly.

Comment

Working...
                  X