Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Geeky/Video Game Addict LDR Couples...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i LOVE steam i have tons of games that I want to play when I have time at the moment I usually only play casual stuff in short breaks. I also joined the group, my screen name is Pinga.

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
      It's a program for your computer!

When you buy games in stores, you can activate it through Steam and then play them without the CD if they are compatible with Steam. You can download free games, Dota is kinda like League of Legends, through Steam and play them then
      awesome! we recently had to stop playing league of legends because of lag.

and thanks thresparr for the link!!!

Comment

No prob. Have fun!
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

My SO totally already has steam on his computer! I'm waaaay behind the times. lol.

Comment

Adding Monaco: What's Yours is Mine to the list of fun co-op/multiplayer games. On sale this weekend!
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

I love Steam for gaming! My SO and I own a few games that we play together on Steam, though right now we are getting into Elder Scrolls Online. It is an mmo, and so far, it has been quite an enjoyable experience for us.

Comment

me and my so met on world of warcraft but we're both getting a bit bored with it so we only come online to raid with our guild now. We play a lot of dota 2, guild wars 2 and occasionally other steam games like borderlands 2 and portal 2 or games like diablo together. I'm so glad we have games as a mutual interest. makes it so much easier to spend a lot of time together online.

Comment

My beau and I met through Steam/Guild Wars 2, and we usually communicate through Steam. I use steam mobile to communicate with him when I'm out and about too. If anyone wants to add me as a friend on Steam let me know! I've got a ton of games, and I'm always looking for someone to play with.
                  "A kingdom for a kiss upon my shoulder."

Comment

Originally posted by Squinchy View Post
                    My beau and I met through Steam/Guild Wars 2, and we usually communicate through Steam. I use steam mobile to communicate with him when I'm out and about too. If anyone wants to add me as a friend on Steam let me know! I've got a ton of games, and I'm always looking for someone to play with.
                    A member here made and LFAD group on steam. You should join. That'll make it easier to connect with you.

Comment

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/lovingfromadistance <~ This is it

I also recommend buying Zombie Horde if you're into shooters - it is only a dollar and has co-op missions

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

My bf and I met on World of Warcraft, but we haven't touched it in months. We've been playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and it's pretty much amazing Also we play minecraft, SWTOR, Dead Space 3, and a few other games. I love it

Comment

We've played so many games together. It's hilarious. I get mad at him when we play Ruzzle, Words with Friends, Quizzup...etc. He always manages to win with the most random things. -_- We've also played Dead Rising and CoD on the 360. It's always fun trying to get the headsets/party working so we can play together. Lol.

He's more of a console player, while I play both console and PC. He makes fun of me because I used to be a hardcore WoW player (raiding and PvP/Arenas). -_- Calls me a nerd for playing it. ::sigh::

Comment

Me and my bf also play games together.. Actually I added him on Steam after playing a game with him and my friend and that's how we started talking. Together we have played Killing floor, The binding of Isaac (seeded runs), Trine 2, Guild wars 2, LoL, dota 2 aannnd by far the game we enjoyed the most: Terraria. Lots of fun and laugh, so try it if you haven't together, it's very cheap on Steam, when on sale it's like 1-2 euro :P I'm sure I have forgotten something now but yeah..

And if someone wants to add me you're free to add neerm. Although my bf says it's impossible to find me on Steam, not sure why xD

Comment

Met my SO on Steam so I am thankfully very thankful for it. Plus the many cheap games are definitely a plus

Who else is pretty much broke after the summer sale? XD

Met online: 04.19.14
                              Became a couple: 04.23.14
                              First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                              Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                              Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                              Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                              CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

I only bought 3 games I think in the sale.. wasn't much that I wanted :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X