X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too will have to try manyam!

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
    I'll have to try manycam!
    Jay and I have gone on several "dates" together using skype screen-sharing (works for us most of the time, but not always... works better when I'm viewing his Mac than when he's trying to view my pc)

We choose a city in the world, go to google maps, and then use the "street view" function to take a walk. One person is in control for a bit, then we switch computers and the other person goes where they want to go.
    It's one of my favorite things to do with him at a distance.
    That is such an awesome idea, thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

That sounds like such a sweet idea. I would love to do that with George, for I love that Google Maps feature.
      This is a site posted on LFAD, www.360cities.net. It's a great site and has many great cities! It's beautifully done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer&Georgex3 View Post
        That sounds like such a sweet idea. I would love to do that with George, for I love that Google Maps feature.
        This is a site posted on LFAD, www.360cities.net. It's a great site and has many great cities! It's beautifully done!
        Yeah, I love that site! The quality is awesome and it is so cool to go full screen with it.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X