No announcement yet.

FaceTime is your BFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is an emoji the same as a smiley? Or is it a special only in the hideous apple product group thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
      Is an emoji the same as a smiley? Or is it a special only in the hideous apple product group thing?
      Emojis are smilieys, pretty much.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

only people with apple and android products can see them... androids are bigger and have less of a variety
        Last edited by kenzieblue; April 9, 2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

When I was 17 our house phone looked like this https://www.photo-banking.com/i/news...microphone.jpg I don't think it did emojis. Miraculously I managed to communicate with my friends and then boyfriend though.

Comment

When I was 17 our house phone looked like this https://www.photo-banking.com/i/news...microphone.jpg I don't think it did emojis. Miraculously I managed to communicate with my friends and then boyfriend though.
            WHAT?? How?
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

The lack of emojies are clearly why you are not still with that boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                The lack of emojies are clearly why you are not still with that boyfriend.
                Yep and they're totally the reason for my divorce too. If only I had owned an iphone with its superior quality emoji my heart would not have been broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                  WHAT?? How?
                  Sorry, I missed your very important questions earlier.

It was crazy the way it happened, it was like one day around the age of two the random gagas and oooos formed into these phenomenal things called 'words'. It took years of regular practice but eventually I learned the art of 'talking' and 'communication'. Weird I know. It now seems silly that I went through all that effort when all I actually needed was a picture on a computer to express my emotions.

Comment

I believe we still have a phone like that one at our old apartment.
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Don't forget about the good old MSN

Comment

Originally posted by RyanTheAsianBoy View Post
                        Don't forget about the good old MSN
                        Are you even old enough to remember msn?? :P

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                          Are you even old enough to remember msn?? :P
                          Don't doubt, used it when i was 10/11 haha

Comment

Originally posted by RyanTheAsianBoy View Post
                            Don't doubt, used it when i was 10/11 haha
                            Hey kid, I refuse to be impressed unless you mention AIM!
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Old school AOL with a dial-up connection lol. And, those chat rooms!

Comment

I still have yet to do a webcam chat with my boyfriend. I feel like I should but I loathe my webcam. It's too HD. It enhances things on my face and makes me look so blotchy. My dark circles are darker, red spots on my face look like beet red pimples, it looks like my pores are enhanced. It's a nightmare. I look like I rub my face with pizza and haven't slept in a week. I usually feel bad when a camera erases flaws but neither do I want one to enhance them.

Maybe I'll use my laptop webcam next time we call on Skype.

Comment

Working...
                                X