Idea #83, the personalized font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garnet View Post
    Yeah... I'm REALLY broke, but squeezed this out, and it has been more than worth it. I can't imagine going back to ariel or comic sans for our IMs now, and when Rane decides to email with his font, I just love it. The smilies are especially special for us. I will get the new picture up sometime tonight. He just got off work so chatting begins soon lol.
    And it was definitely worth it! I just need to learn how to do the smileys on the mac now. :P If only I weren't so lazy, I could look it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Rane View Post
      And it was definitely worth it! I just need to learn how to do the smileys on the mac now. :P If only I weren't so lazy, I could look it up...
      You better get on it! Generic 's are bumming me out! T.T

Comment

Ugh, I did it during the beta period, but then I reformatted my computer and lost it! I didn't really want it that badly when I had it though, I just did it to see how it would turn out.

It would figure that I only want it now because I can't have it.

Comment

I was considering doing this, until I realised there was a cost. Shame... It's such a good idea, but the conversion rate is really not liking me at the moment...

Comment

Moar of our chatting, this time I found a bit where we had some faces. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

They charge?! I printed out the form this week. Didn't get a chance to upload yet...glad I saw this post or I would have been really upset! Disappointed they charge now though. I loved the idea!! =[ Probably end up paying for it though. (not now, school and trip to see the SO dried me out) I like typing up things for our scrapbook and things like that. It would be neat to have it in my hand writing but still typed and printed. I guess I could also eventually use it in my classroom, it would make notes home more personal. hmmmm....
              Last edited by BJL_Sweetheart1109; February 4, 2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it's not free anymore. But at least you are able to preview the font after you've scanned your paper - so the font will look the way you want it before you buy it.
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

i love this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X