No announcement yet.

Romantic/cute movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We like to watch British period drama's together. Especially when she's having her own recurring period drama.
    I wouldn't watch one by myself, but I know how much she likes them and how much she cheers up watching one. That alone makes it fun.

Comment

my all time favorite romance movie... well movie at all is Everafter. Ive seen it so many times i pretty much know the whole thing by heart. Some of my other favs are:

Monster in law
      the prince and me
      the fountain
      Head over heels
      the holiday
      Benny and joon
      The truth about cats and dogs
      serving sara
      last holiday
      sweet home alabama
      merlin
      where the heart is

ok thats a long list.... and i sadly just looked at my wall of movies and threw a bunch of my fav titles up here.... darn me being a movie fanatic.

Comment

Under the Tuscan Sun! Its so beautiful; the acting the scenery and the message. There is no major love story going on as the theme but it is a good one to watch with your significant other. I also like Across the Universe. Heck, the last song in that movie is "All you need is Love".

Comment

Before Sunrise! And the sequel, before sunset. I had never heard of these movies before, but saw them mentioned on a blog, and loooove them! I especially love it because I feel like it kind of captures my relationship (or at least the sense of how we met and running out of time). It's basically about a guy (american) and a girl (french) who randomly meet on a train in europe. Won't say more because I don't want to give it away, but it is really romantic without being sappy, and not completely predictable.

Comment

By the way, you can find both of them (full versions-but in 10 min clips) on youtube! And they star Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpie

Comment

Working...
            X