Star Gazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Gazing!

I just got an idea about what i would love to do with him... if he's around...

I would love to do some star gazing.. at beach, just two of us, holding hands.. lying on sand see sky.... with sound of the waves... pretend that we're the only human in this world stranded on a beach.. hahaha!

Made me miss him even more now!

Oh gawd. This reminds me x_x

My SO's from Beijing, China, so he's around city life all the time. What I wouldn't give to have him here and introduce him to all the beautiful trails that I go running on, the mountains I love hiking in, and California's beaches-real sand, real water, real sun.

Comment

Hehehe, i don't know if he like the tropical sun and weather tho.. summer in Europe could be very hot i heard from him.. but its different i guess...

Asia and other continents are different for sure..

But i think China mainland also had 4 seasons.. and lots of mountains.. dont know about beach tho... but its just sweet things to do... (sigh)

Comment

me and my SO actually do this, although we aren't together we find it comforting to know we're both looking up at the same sky seeing the same stars ^^

Notes:
        Met: 8.17.09
        Started Dating: 8.20.09
        First Met: 10.2.10
        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

My SO and I did this EXACT thing over the summer... it was so romantic... if you ever get a chance to do it, definitely do it! It's one of my favorite memories<3
          [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Aw, adorable! I would love to do this but where I live the city lights take up most of the sky. So I would probably have to do it where he lives

Comment

Working...
            X