F2P MMOGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F2P MMOGs

Ok... if you are not a gamer you must be wonder what the title says?
    Free To Play Massive Multiplayer Online Games

This kinda ties into #10, #14 and #18 on the list of things for LDR couples to do. So there isn't really to much I can say since most of it has already been said.

When I use to be a gamer with no life (yeah I played too much) I kept track of all the P2P and F2P MMOGs out there... since whenever I would get bored of one I would try out another one. Now a days I don't play as much, but since my SO is interested in joining an online world... I figured why not? besides we can work together, have fun and get MARRIED in game!

The game I picked for us to play is Perfect World since it is fairly simple, with nice graphics and it has marriage system (not all have it).

So you might be interested in joining an online world... but Perfect World just isn't you. Don't worry... here is a complete list of all the FREE to play MMORPGs in the world today.
    https://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Free-MMORPG
    You are bound to find one that suits you!

Just a little advice to those new to MMOGs: take some time to do a little research on the game which you've picked, like to see if it is available in your part of the world, its system requirements, if there is a catch (sometimes there is), also you could check its reviews and its over all standings. I guess that isn't really a little...
    Last edited by archangel; February 25, 2010, 01:39 PM. Reason: broken link
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

my F2P MMORPG is Ragnarok. There are lots of differernt servers to choose from. I am currently playing the Esuna server but me and my fiance met on the Reign Ro server. We have gotten married probably 6 times since we met in that game. Its alot of fun. And in Ro you can adopt other people to be your kids.

Comment

I used to play F2P MMORPGs a lot, but got bored cuz they're all pretty much grindfests and RO clones lol But some that are interesting that I've tried lately (like in the past year) are:

- Trickster (RO clone, but still cute and fun)
      - Requiem (More like L2 and sort of a 'horror' MMORPG, but fun and by Gravity)
      - Dragonica (Side scrolling type game that is based on making groups for 'dungeons' but very fun )

MMOsite is a good place to find new MMORPGs to play ^^

I'll probably just log back onto WoW as Blizzard has more events for the Cataclysm release ^^

Comment

I was actually gonna make a new thread about online games but I can just ask my question here!

Where can I find 2 player online games that I can play with my SO?

Taija posted a link to online scrabble (wabble.org) and Andy and I are really enjoying it but now we want more, lol! At Wabble you can create your own 2 player game, is there anymore of those kind of games/sites out there? I've looked through so many online gaming sites and they just let you play a game against a random player - so not cool

If anyone knows any good ones, please post them here!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

Tanja, www.pogo.com has a few good ones. I used to play Monopoly a lot (And win!).

As for MMOs, my boyfriend and I both have ADD when it comes to gaming. We'd play one for a week or so, REALLY like it, but just suddenly get bored for some reason. Such was the case with Perfect World, as you mentioned earlier. But it was really fun!... for a while :3
          You are at the beginning of your life, perhaps you will have many loves... but if you are fortunate, you will have only one love.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
            I was actually gonna make a new thread about online games but I can just ask my question here!

Taija posted a link to online scrabble (wabble.org) and Andy and I are really enjoying it but now we want more, lol! At Wabble you can create your own 2 player game, is there anymore of those kind of games/sites out there? I've looked through so many online gaming sites and they just let you play a game against a random player - so not cool

If anyone knows any good ones, please post them here!!! THANK YOU!!!!

She's desperate to find something she can beat me at

I love you
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

*sigh* I just found out today that Perfect World International cannot be played in Malaysia. There is Perfect World Malaysia, But I doubt I can connect to it...
              Need to find another F2P MMOG which we both can play...
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                Ray and I play on OMGPOP and just make a private room for us. Sometimes we play the games on Yahoo Messenger (I suppose you can make rooms through the Yahoo site in the games section too). Skype and MSN have some too, but they're all basically the same hehe

Comment

Perfect World was kinda fun. Haven't played it in a while. I think I don't have it anymore on my computer either. DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) has a free trial thing but I guess you only play til level 20. So there is the catch to that, don't know if it has any others. I've played some of the Iron Realms MMOGs. They are text based. Not bad but I only play once in a while since I get bored...so I guess I have gaming ADD too. I tried Second Life but it doesn't work for my computer well. IMVU is alright though people have a definite cyber problem there, ugh.

Umm other than that, there is www.topwebgames.com I believe it is that has a lot of lists of games, some good some not so good.

Comment

I play a F2P WOW server with my boyfriend. He loves it. :P

Comment

Andy and I tried Second Life once but blaah, it was too much effort lol - I prefer games where I can simply shoot people and blow up lots of things! I've never played an action/combat game online with other people but I think I'd enjoy it very much so maybe I'll give WoW or something a try (as long as it's free ).

Comment

Yeah there's a lot of crap free wow servers... but I can recommend a very good one for you if you want? Are we allowed to post those kind of links?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollybear1212 View Post
                          Yeah there's a lot of crap free wow servers... but I can recommend a very good one for you if you want? Are we allowed to post those kind of links?
                          I don't know why wouldn't you be allowed lol? Are the servers secret or something?
                          I do not know ANYTHING about WoW so don't judge me lol.

Comment

Lol, don't worry. I didn't know anything about WOW a month ago as well.

Mhmmm. Heres the site: https://www.molten-wow.com/
                            Install guides should be on the forums

Comment

I've never tried this type of games before!

Comment

Working...
                              X