No announcement yet.

F2P MMOGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyfriend and I actually met on RuneScape (and still play) which has a bunch of F2P worlds :P It's a pretty dorky game, but there's a lot of different options for things you can do together. I love skilling with my boyfriend :3

Comment

Well. I know one game, but technically it's not free, it's just subscription free.
      Guild Wars. One time cost and free forever. And no servers either. But it's got it's ups and downs too.
      I was supposed to play it with my SO :P Idk what happened along the way. Maybe we will this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumos View Post
        My boyfriend and I actually met on RuneScape (and still play) which has a bunch of F2P worlds :P It's a pretty dorky game, but there's a lot of different options for things you can do together. I love skilling with my boyfriend :3
        I play runescape every now and then, my brother and his mates used to always give me money lol :P
        I don't normally play MMOG's anymore, though I love F2P online poker lol My brother and I used to play tournaments with each other.
        Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

I met my SO on Maplestory. It's kind of lame but it's a fun game once you get into playing it. The people are fun and you can even get married on the game!

Comment

I know this thread is soooo 3 months ago (...literaly), but me and my SO met on an online 3-D chat called IMVU. It's the only online game I've ever played. I never thought they were worth my time, but I was really bored so I tried it. It's just a 3-D chat. Really simple and free to sign up (it does cost to purchase extras but it's relatively cheap). It's international, I think most places can get it. We don't really do much with it now, but you can do private chats and it's nice to be able to cuddle and such virtually. So if any of you are still looking, I fully recommend IMVU.

https://www.imvu.com/
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Also, I mis-read the last date this was posted on. It wasn't 3 months ago, only a few weeks. My bad. :P
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Haha actually i'm kind of in this project with some people, of which i just know one.
                It's not like any big thing really, it will prolly be pretty bad hehe.
                But yeah it will apparently be an F2P mmo.

Since i suck at like all programs and stuff i will just stand for creating the story and stuff like that, keeping the nerdiness at a decent level hehe.

Comment

Lately, we've been trying to look for an MMO to "stick" with. We'd play one for a few weeks and get bored of it/find the lag unbearable/ect. and look for the next one. Well, he usually gets bored first, and it's not nearly as fun without him. Still though, we hop on S4 League sometimes (separately or together) for some fun people-killing. And he just started playing Transformice - which I have been addicted to for a couple weeks, so that's fun together, either in a room with 20 other people or just our own. Of course, it helps that it's one of the few games I'm better at than him, and it's bugging the crap outta him, muhahahahah..*cough*.

Although as a half-unrelated sidenote, I'll always have a special place in my heart for a lesser-known game called 12Sky. It's where I met him, and a year and a half later, it's where I 'kissed' him and became his girlfriend. Sadly, it got overrun with hackers and such and got shut down. But at least I have hundreds of screenshots to look over. *cue flashbacks*

Comment

Working...
                  X