No announcement yet.

what are yalls sOngs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were on a road trip this summer and he had a CD of Bob Marley that we just kept playing over and over again and singing out loud, so now I can't listen to Bob Marley without thinking of him...

Comment

Our song is "Amazed" by Lonestar because that's how we truly feel about each other I don't normally even listen to country, I'm a hard rock fan but that song is incredible.......

Comment

Just Another Day In Paradise - Phil Vassar
        My Best Friend- Tim McGraw

Comment

Little Moments by Brad Paisley
          I'd rather be with you by Joshua Radin
          and ...'Oh is it love' by Hellogoodbye

An eclectic mix to say the least

Comment

Ours is Anything for You by Ludo. The first time I heard it, I cried because I wanted something like that. And now I have it.

Comment

even thou im still uncertain of whats gonna happen with our relation ship, the last song i dedicated to him was ' as long as you love me' by Justin bieber not a fan of him but that song its pretty wow

Comment

We have a few songs I would consider our songs... Go to songs that mean a lot for us and we always play when we are together:

Amazed by Lonestar (Ahhh!! I love the way he looks at me when that song plays!! It kills me!!)
                Theme from Love Story (There is a looong story behind this)
                Love you like a love song by Selena Gomez (We had no choice on this. Everywhere we went on our second visit, it was playing everywhere!)
                Esghe Aval by Shahkar Bineshpajooh (not only are the words perfect, but I find the chemistry between Anna and Shahkar Bineshpajooh perfect!)
                Majoone Leili by Maziar Fallahi (I learned to sing this song in Persian for him...THIS is my version.)
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Cinema by Skrillex our first song, I'm his 'lil cinema'
                  Thunder by Boys Like Girls he'll always be my thunder.
                  Hummingbird by Never Shout Never it's the most sweetest thing ever. This is basically what he feels about me (if you replace every like with love that is) ,also my Lullaby
                  The Only Exception by Paramore this is what he is to me. He's the only exception.
                  Savior by Black Veil Brides we are each other's saviors
                  these are only a few of our many songs

Comment

Babe by Styx

Comment

We have tons, but lately I've been listening to "Lonely Lullaby" by Owl City.
                      Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Birds of Tokyo - Plans - Our Aussie Song
                        The Script - Breakeven - She got me into them. (That's a big achievement given our differing music tastes)

Comment

Break in - Halestorm

And my song for him is Beautiful also by Halestorm. Because of all the guys i've dated he makes me feel the most beautiful and self confident i've ever felt.
                          "You want for myself
                          You get me like no one else
                          I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                          Even in the darkest part of me
                          I am beautiful with you
                          Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                          You're here with me
                          Just show me this and I'll believe
                          I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

My favorite so far
                            From him Lotus Flower Bomb- Wale
                            From me Dance for You- Beyonce

Comment

Josh Krajcik Xfactor lovesongs--Something, Wild Horses, At Last, First Time Ever I saw your face. We both love these songs. He made me a CD of them.
                              Muse-- all of them....for the less mushy stuff rockin fun stuff.
                              Auburn--Perfect two.
                              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith <3 Our "official" song
                                Smile-Uncle Kracker c=
                                Don't Stop Til You Get Enough- Michael Jackson <---lolz This makes me laugh every time I hear it. Not so romantic, but he always sings it to me, just for fun. I swear, I don't know how many times I've listened to ear screeching "heehees" in the phone :P

Comment

Working...
                                X