Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel-- Robbie Williams
    Angels--Robbbie Williams
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Our first was 'Runaway' by The Corrs,

others are -

'Jet lag' by Simple Plan
      'Drops of Jupiter' by Train
      'You May Be Right' by Billy Joel
      'Hey there, Delilah' by Plain White T's
      'Never Say Never' by The Fray
      and 'A Thousand Miles' by Vanessa Carlton
      Last edited by louisekerry; October 26, 2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

First Met Online: October 2010
        First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
        Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
        First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
        Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
        Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
        Engaged!: June 1, 2013
        Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

At last - Etta James (will be our first dance as a married couple
          make me whole - Amel Larrieux
          You are so beautiful - Leonard Cohen
          AMONG many others, but I looooooove those

Comment

We don't really have "our songs", but these are songs that were important in our relationship so far:

Colbie Callait - These Words (he sang it to me in teamspeak, while we were playing with other people to secretly tell me he loves me while others were just thinking he was singing a random song, this was before we made it official :P)
            Phil Collins - True Colors (he sang it to me after I had the first big fight with my parents, because he couldn't be there to hold me)
            Randy Travis - Forever And Ever, Amen (he randomly sang it on teamspeak one day and then announced this will be our wedding song :3)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

our main one is definitely Bon Jovi - Livin on a prayer

Comment

Time's a Wastin by June Carter Cash!

Comment

Our song is I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith it was the 2nd song that we slow danced to and we both love the movie Armageddon which has that song in it so it was just perfect

Comment

Hmm this is a tricky one for me, the very first song we listened together was on his Iphone by accident really, Siri chose it haha "here with me" by Dido so while I like it and it's special to me it's not really our song. He often quotes parts of the song "you are my sunshine" and "all of me" when he is feeling silly and loving, I find it adorable and extremely romantic.

Comment

:')

Comment

Goodnight moon- go radio
                        This is the first song we listened to and he said he couldn't stop thinking about me after hearing it. Its also the first and only song he's ever sang to me

Comment

woah Goodnight moon was mine to but my girlfriend can sing it way better then i can

Comment

Oh geez we have so many songs! But our current one is wonderful by hunter hayes just because I like it and everytime we were in the car while I was home on leave it came on the radio and he would sing it to me

Comment

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City (we both love the band and it's just a good song for couples in long distance relationships) and Forever and Always by parachute (We listened to this song together when we first started dating, and fell in love with the lyrics)

Comment

I knew my boyfriend for a few years before we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Before we were together he went travelling for a year and pretty much every week he sent me a song. I don't have the whole list to hand. but the 1st one he sent was Lonestar Amazed..
                                ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
                                The Vow

Comment

Working...
                                X