X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our First Time - Bruno Mars
    Just Give Me a Reason - Pink

Comment

Joe's older sister actually decided our song should be "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes. Ever since I heard it I loved the song, and I think it really does fit our relationship. His sister is just great, I've only met her once but we talk every once in a while and I already feel like she's like a sister to me.
      started dating: 12/08/12
      "i love you": 04/12/13
      el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
      montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
      el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
      montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
      el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
      el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
      el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
      san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
      san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Hmmm we don't have a song!

~

Comment

Better Together by Jack Johnson

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

I wouldn't call it " our song" but I sent it to my SO and he was really touched by it, and so am I. We can relate very well to the lyrics.

Corinne Bailey Rae - Like a Star

Comment

Goodnight Moon by Go radio..I forgot if I posted in this thread.
              Also Alone in this bed by Framing Hanley reminds us of each other.

Comment

Personally I like to call the cover "Iris" by Sleeping with Sirens our song, whenever we hung out the first time after school and went over to his friends house they showed me that song and I just loved it. Another song would be "Miles Away" by Memphis may Fire.

Comment

Our song is "Here without you" by 3 doors down. I sang it to her one night on the phone and we decided from that moment on it was officially "our" song.

Another one I've been listening to a lot lately that makes me think of her is "Back at one" By Brian Mcknight. It's really mooshy, But I think it fits quite nicely.

I almost forgot, She sent me "See you again" Not long after I moved and I cried like a little baby, so I would say that "See you again" by Carrie Underwood is also one of our top songs.
                  Last edited by BigMatt93; August 26, 2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

You and Me - Dave Matthews Band - "You and me together, we could do anything, baby" -- that's our quote when things get tough!!

Summertime Sadness - Lana De Ray (this song was more about our goodbyes than anything. It's nice to have a song you know that you can listen to, you feel the happiness and pain all in one song)

Comment

Our song is "These Walls" by Dream Theater. It kind of details the process of how he took my depression away and turned me into someone so much more confident and lively. Not only that, it's by one of our favorite bands~ I've actually written an 8-bit arrangement of the song as a gift for him. ^_^

Comment

What I Wouldn't Do - Serena Ryder

Comment

We don't exactly have a song but the song 'The One' by Annihilator will always hold a very special place in my heart because it is the very first song he ever dedicated to me!

Comment

hero by enrique iglesias
                            sigpicYou had me at hello

Comment

My SO & I have quite a bit of songs at the moment but ill only list off a few, they are...

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
                              All I want is you by Barry Louis Polisar
                              I'm Your Puppet by James & Bobby Purify
                              & my favorite one right now is...
                              Estoy Enamorado by Wisin & Yandel

Comment

For us it can be 'Sail' and 'Not Your Fault' by AWOLNATION (Yep with cap letters)

Well that just describes our relationship as much... Lol
                                Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
                                Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
                                Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
                                Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X