No announcement yet.

what are yalls sOngs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not long after we met, my boyfriend asked me to cover "I'll Follow You" by Shinedown, since I love to do song covers on youtube. Other songs of ours include "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls and "When You Love Me" by Martina McBride. One of my favorite lines: "I can't believe how beautiful I feel, there is nothing here to hide. I'm unafraid, and so completely real, oh and never more alive.". I've also written songs about him too, but I can't post them for him to see right now because my--well, my dad's--video camera isn't working.

Comment

Ours is Starlight by Muse. Any Muse fans out here?

Comment

I guess our song is Summer Love by One Direction....

I didn't know the song until he showed it to me in our last night together... and the lyrics were just explaining our situation at that point... because at this moment we didn't really know if there is any future for us...

Comment

Any Muse fans out here?
          I love Muse! I haven't listened to them in a while though...

I'm not really sure we have any songs. He mentioned once that he does want 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri played at our wedding reception when that time comes. I also love 'Don't Want to Miss a Thing' by Aerosmith. I almost always cry when I hear either of those two songs.
          sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

So far just The Sore Feet Song by Andy Kerr :3 It's the opening to the anime Mush-ishi

Comment

"I Knew This Would Be Love" By Imaginary Friend.

Comment

Oh, another one to add. "Counting Stars" by One Republic.

"Lately, I've been, I've been losin' sleep, thinkin' about the things that we could be. And lately, I've been, I've been prayin' hard, said no more countin' dollars, we'll be, we'll be countin' stars..."

Comment

Ever After by Bonnie Bailey

Comment

First of all it is "More than anyone" by Gavin Degraw ... but I would also add "Wish you were here" by Rednex, "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating, "Just give me a reason" by Pink .... might be some more, but can´t really come up with anything right now .... however, I love to listen to lyrics and connect it with our relationship

Comment

Step by step Eddie Rabbit
                      Angel eyes love & theft
                      I found someone blake Shelton

I'm sure he would think of more

Comment

Barry Manilow - Weekend in New England
                        Chris Young - Who I Am With You
                        Easton Corbin - All Over the Road
                        Lady Antebellum - Cant Stand the Rain

I think of her every time I hear any of these songs...

Comment

Storybook love....the theme song to the Princess bride. I had never heard it....he said he could have written it for me...
                          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Lights by Journey. That song is really significant. It was New Years Eve, and we met in San Francisco for the night. We had tickets to a yacht party, and that was the song that was playing during the fireworks at midnight. we now have this awesome picture of us kissing and a firework behind us thanks to a professional photag at the event. and we also have several hilarious videos thanks to the open bar. (; but that song will always remind me of the romantic and awesome way I rung in the new year.

"...when the lights
                            .........................go down,
                            .......in the city...."

Comment

Racoon - Love You More is really our song.
                              We have different songs every month or so, but this one always stays haha!
                              With you or with no one.

Comment

Bright eyes : 'First day of my life'.

Comment

Working...
                                X