His to me:
    Flowers in the window , Travis
    Real love, Beatles
    All of me
    No matter what, Badfinger

Comment

All of me-John Legend

Comment

Proof by Paramore. Listen and you'll understand. Make sure you read the lyrics too. It's the perfect LDR song

Comment

We share a lot of songs. If he "gives" me a Turkish song I will listen to see if it has a lot of "aşk" or "şimdi" in it, then it is most likely a mushy lovesong I love it when we are out and he asks the dj for a special song for me/us.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I have always joked that our "song" is " Leaving on a jet plane"...but truly it's "all I ask of you" from thenPhantom of the Opera. We are both HUGE broadway fans, and this is the first show we saw together. This version is Josh Groban and Kelly Clarkson. Now it is "our" song.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpA511j_-5I&sns=em
            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Fury in the slaughterhouse- trapped today, trapped tomorrow (not especially happy but the first song he shared)
              Fury in the slaughterhouse- come on (not that happy either, but we'd some troubles and he played it for us after a long talk)
              Mr mister- broken wings
              Baltic sea child- Fool in the rain
              Ben E King- stand by me
              Everything- lifehouse

Comment

Oh wow, this is an amazing topic. My boyfriend and I are both heavily involved in music, and it's played a huge part in our relationship. We sometimes joke that every song we share is "our song". But the one that really holds a special place in my heart is this amazing remix of Here Comes the Sun created by Smith & Thell (you guys should definitely look it up!) I was in Israel on my first trip climbing Masada with him while the sun rose over the desert, and out of nowhere he started playing that song for me. Most romantic, touching moment of my life. Whenever I play the song now I always have to just stop everything and listen to it, really immersing myself because I can feel how much it affects me.

Comment

My boyfriend and I send each other songs a lot. I don't know if we really have a song that is 'ours' that we both have agreed on yet as it's not something we ever brought up. But I have a few songs that have huge sentimental meaning to me in our relationship.

Stained Tangled up in you and Goo goo dolls Iris, both have a huge sentimental meaning to me and I listen to them a lot particularly when I am missing him.
                  Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                  All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

We were singing along to "You're My Best Friend" by Queen in the car when my SO turned to me and said, "I kind of hate to say this, but...oh god, I think we have a song." And then we both made grossed out noises at the cheesiness but didn't deny it. Whenever it would play at school, he would always ask me to dance to it with him. Now we play it when we're together and it always reminds us of each other if we hear it when we're apart. ^^

Comment

Rotersand- Beneath the Stars
                      Apoptygma Berzerk- In This Together
                      Theres a cover of 'You're Not Alone' from Final Fantasy ix with lyrics that I just love...
                      'Interrupted by Fireworks' from Final Fantasy VII
                      'Melodies of Life' from Final Fantasy ix

.... Really a lot of Final Fantasy songs work since we met on a Final Fantasy message board xD

Comment

We have several songs, with at least 3 of them being from *Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon*, since we both love the anime and manga.

*Ai no Senshi ('Orgel Fantasia' version)* from *Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon*
                        *You Are Just My Love (Selenity & Endymion duet)* from*Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon*
                        *Otome no Policy ('Orgel Fantasia' version)* from *Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon*
                        *My Best Friend* by Tim McGraw
                        *Just You 'n' Me* by Chicago
                        *You're the Inspiration* by Chicago
                        *Far Away* by Nickelback
                        *Always* by Saliva (We both love the chorus.)
                        *You Had Me from Hello* by Kenny Chesney
                        *You'll Always Be Loved (By Me)* by Bryan White
                        *That's When I Love You* by Phil Vasaar
                        *Right Here* by Staind
                        *Here Without You* by 3 Doors Down
                        *Addicted (Explicit Version)* by Saving Abel

There are others.

Comment

We don't have many songs for each other, but the ones we do speak volumes about our relationship.

My songs to my SO: Come to Me by the Goo Goo Dolls and Wanted by Hunter Hayes

My SO's songs to me: Forever and Always by Shania Twain
                          "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                          Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                          Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                          Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                          Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                          Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

I would sing to my S.O. "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis.

She would mention lyrics from the song "Come to me" by the GooGoo Dolls too.

I actually have a playlist on Spotify with songs that reminds me of my S.O.
                            But I like to think that our song is "Can't help falling in love" since only after a month of dating, we said our I love you's.

And like the song says: Wise man say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you.

Comment

we have loads, like a whole spotify playlist full. but here are a few ones I consider to be like our really special ones/ones we sing together a lot :3

Not a bad thing - Boyce Avenue cover
                              Geronimo - Sheppard
                              Love drunk -Boys like girls
                              Pumpin blood - NONONO
                              Obsessed with you - The orion experience
                              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

2 by The Smith Street Band are ours - Ducks Fly Together and The Arrogance of The Drunk Pedestrian.

Both are really worth a listen. I always get full of the feels when i hear either of those. We went to see them live about 3 weeks before she left the country and it was absolutely magical. They didn't play Arrogance, which i was a bit sad about, but hearing Ducks Fly Together was really blissful. We stopped dancing and just stood way up the back in a corner, i had my arms around her and it was beautiful to just hear them play our song right there.
                                "And I miss you but, it feels good this way
                                Let’s fall in love somewhere that you'll wanna stay"

Comment

Working...
                                X