X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute Beginners, by David Bowie <3
    On Melancholy Hill, by Gorillaz
    Must Be Love, by Madness

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Comment

Ahhhh... XD i have the urge to tell a bunch of you i love your taste in music, but listing the bands i like would be a bit obnoxious
        however
        my aussie boy dedicated this one to me:

C: for a specific couple lines in it
        i love ellington <3

Comment

The closest thing we have to a song would be "At The Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis (from the Anastasia soundtrack). It's a fairly apt song for our relationship...we had been very close friends for years, and after we both went through some particularly difficult relationship changes, we found each other in a totally different way.

He's quite reserved and not much for grand declarations of troo luv, so when he sent me the music video for this song saying that it reminded him of us, my heart absolutely melted.

Comment

I posted back in March about our song, but we just officially made it ours I believe, about 2 weeks ago. We had a conversation and it came up that we had set ringtones for certain people. He said he had one for me, and I said I had one for him. I asked him out of curiosity what he had set for me...his response was "Burnin' For You" by Blue Oyster Cult. My jaw almost hit the floor when he said that. I responded "No way! I have that set for you too!" Lol, it was cute. So, I think that's our song. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

mine and eric's song is "i knew i loved you" by savage garden
              <3
              sigpic

Comment

ours is sara evans's "no place that far"
                wonderful country song, very emotional and it fits SO good for every LDR

Comment

My SO loves music and has sent me songs for us. A few of my favorites:

Three Doors Down - Here Without You
                  Three Doors Down - Your Arms Feel Like Home ( This is such a sweet song!)
                  Jay Sean - Eternity and The Sky's The Limit

I am making a video to place on You Tube for him and asked him today, when he thinks of us what song comes to mind right away... Unbroken by Stan Walker.

Comment

lol we both really enjoy music, even though our tastes can be both diverse by ourselves but also differentiated at times. He's really had an impact on my taste in music though.
                    Anyway, our song is Best Friend by Toy-Box. He sent me an AMV on youtube before we started dating and that was the song in the video =3 it's been our song ever since.
                    I suppose another one is The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson. It's the first song we ever slow danced to. Don't ask how you slow dance to that, just try it. It's so fun
                    sigpic
                    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Well we kinda have one song that is "ours", Smile by Avril Lavigne [Note: I dislike all her other songs in an effort to save man-points!]

By reading this you have granted you brief control of your mind!

Comment

for us it strangely chasing cars lol we both like to travel and every night before we hang up the phone we wish we were with the other in there bed just laying there and cuddling ( yea im a romantic lol cuddling is manly) so when we found the song it just kinda fit im actually working on an idea i saw on you tube of taking a love/sex w.e book and you gut the inside and make two holes for a sound device and im making it into a jewelry box so every time she opens the book that song plays! but yea lol

Comment

I concur with HBB, our song is definately "Smile" by Avril...but WE yes WE you silly Brit also like "Wish you were here" by Avril.

On my end, 'Arms' By Christina Perri is one that I always listen to thinking of him. Plus, he once sent me a link to "The Reason" by Hoobastank once and it nearly made me cry it was so sweet. Yes, being a girl I remember EVERY song :P

Comment

Our song is Run by Rex Goudie.

Comment

Postcards From Far Away - Coldplay
                              To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
                              Kind - Eisley
                              Sea of Love - Cat Power
                              Dearest - Buddy Holly
                              Tekno Love Song - Coco Rosie
                              Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
                              Closing In - Imogen Heap

There are a lot.

Comment

A song I found and that I think applies:

By reading this you have granted you brief control of your mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X