for her:
    The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
    Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift-Two Is Better Than One
    Avril Lavigne-Keep Holding On
    for me i think:
    Owl City-Vanilla Twilight

Comment

Comment

Broken- Amy Lee Ft. Seether, not so much our song, but it does describe how we met. Both of us were broken hearted and alone. We're adapting.

Marry Me- Train
        Love Song-Miranda Lambert
        As long as you're mine- Wicked
        THose are the 3 songs I sang to him this week that remind me of us.

Comment

Keep Holding On- Avril Lavigne
          Olive You- Dave Days
          Iris Goo Goo Dolls
          Belief- Gavin Degraw
          The Couplet- Kill Paradise
          Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
          Dark Horse- Amanda Marshall

Comment

You're still the one <3

Comment

We have a lot of songs we just send eachother that will remind us of the other, but the most recent one I dedicated to her was Crazy Girl by The Eli Young Band.

Comment

Colorblind by the Counting Crows. I can't even begin to explain the meaning it has for both of us.
                ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
                Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
                Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
                Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

We have two. One's from me and another is from him.

Mine is If You Only Knew by Shinedown (because of the "it's 4:03 and i can't sleep without you next to me" line)
                  His is Invincible by Crossfade

And if we're apart or fighting or something I tend to listen to alot of Crossfade and it usually makes me feel better.
                  ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                  The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

The Scientist by Coldplay (such a beautiful song, came on my iPod as I was flying away and I cried)
                    Fix You by Coldplay (another beautiful song, we both fixed each other)
                    Your My Star by Stereophonics (first song he said that reminded him of me)
                    Whataya want from me by Adam Lambert (we were singing this together quietly on the way to the airport)
                    Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO (great memory of us together, him singing and smiling, his current favourite song)

Comment

madrid- fernando e sorocaba
                      o que combina comigo é voce - ze henrique e gabriel
                      eu te amo demais- guilherme e santiago
                      =)
                      distance means so little when someone means so much

Comment

Dream a little dream of me

Comment

He sent me this song the other day. "Eclipsed" by Evans Blue. He told me it reminded him of me, actually him and me. I agree, it suits us perfectly <3

I particularly love "We're broken, but we fit together just right." Aaaand "It feels like I've known you for so long." That lyric especially since we talked the day after he came back we had an emotional night; he confessed that he didn't understand why he trusts me so much when we haven't even known each other for a year. (Heck, we haven't even known each other for six months! ) I confessed that I felt that even though it's been four months, I feel like I've known him forever, and asked him if it sounded strange. He said "I feel the same way." So yeah
                          I have yet to find a perfect song for him, but I'm looking!

Comment

Here is the link to the song I wrote for William for his birthday last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01X5FtgOek

and a song that has been ours for all these years,

Sea of love by the Honeydrippers....

Comment

ours is mere haath mein from the movie fanaa. its a bollywood song, since my love is indian and i love indian culture

Comment

This I Promise You- Ronan Keating (Our first dance song)
                                Right Here Waiting For You- Richard Marx (She dedicated this song to me the last day we spent together)

<3
                                My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                                Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                                Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                                Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                                Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                                Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                                Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                                Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                                Tobby: Addict!
                                Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X