No announcement yet.

what are yalls sOngs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever - Papa Roach (I dedicated this song to him not long after we first met <3)
    Comatose - Skillet (He dedicated this song to me, it has to be one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard <3 )
    Fight for You - Morgan Page (A song I found by playing on the music game app Tap Tap Revenge 3 I played on my iPod, where I first met my SO as well xD I managed to get the number one world score on it, just for him hehe <3 )

.....and manyyy many more. <3

Comment

My Wish- Rascal Flatts: This would be the song that he asked me to be his girl too. So it's our song. <3
      Wait for Me- Theory of a Deadman: The song he dedicated to me a few weeks before he left for basic. <3
      I Will Always Love You- Kenny G: Our very first dance together. <3
      Dear God- Avenged Sevenfold: Another he dedicated to me before he left for basic. <3
      I Caught Fire- The Used: The song I dedicated to him the first time that we ever said I love you. :]<3
      I'd Come for You- Nickelback: The song I dedicated to him the day before we got married. <2

Comment

Apparently we're quite the jokesters, because our songs aren't really romantic, they more have an inside joke to go along with them. So I'll tell the story of the inside joke along with each song:

Iris- Third Eye Blind
        One night he and I were reading Texts From Last Night, and we stumbled across one that said something along the lines of "He was singing Third Eye Blind to me and licking my hand." So Andrew looked at me and was like "hold on" and got onto youtube and found a karaoke version of Iris and started singing it to me, then grabbed my hand and started licking it, while changing the words of the song to "When I lick your hand I feel more like a man"

I Just Had Sex - The Lonely Island
        It's Andrew's favorite music artists, he loved the song I'm On a Boat when it first came out, and then his friend introduced him to I Just Had Sex, which he now sings (hint, in the song Akon says that you can only sing the song if you've had sex within the past 30 minutes).

I'm On a Boat - The Lonely Island
        It's gotten to the point that whenever either one of us is on a boat, we will call each other and say "I'm on a boat!" I'm pretty sure that we will have our wedding reception on a boat, just so we can both sing the song.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

We've got a TON! Our fav would have to be 'You Had Me From Hello' by Kenny Chesney

Comment

We have about two official 'Our Songs' and one unofficial ones.

The first one is Here by Me By 3 Doors Down. It just really seemed to fit.

Second one is Stereo Hearts By Gym Class Heroes with Adam Levine. The day Chris left me to go back to Alabama, this song played and it just spoke to me, especially the chorus. It's been our song as well.

The unofficial one is I Just Had Sex By The Lonely Island. I used to sing it just for kicks when we lived together and he never stopped me (XD), so it's our "unofficial" song

Comment

"Plane" - Jason Mraz. It's heartbreaking to hear it for the first hours after we're not next to one another anymore... the rest of the time it's just an amazingly fitting song

Comment

You're the Inspiration by Chicago

Comment

Our song is "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. My SO is a singer, and I had just had a horrible day and he knew this was one of my favorite songs. He recorded it for me and sent it to me. It's been our song ever since.

Comment

I'm probably the only Vocaloid fan on here but him and I are both really into them. Our song is definately I Want to Meet You sung by Gumi. I even made him a super-cutsie music video to it for his birthday.

Comment

Olive you
                      https://youtu.be/rtIfld84Ydw

Comment

Originally posted by pytsip View Post
                        Apparently we're quite the jokesters, because our songs aren't really romantic, they more have an inside joke to go along with them. So I'll tell the story of the inside joke along with each song:

Iris- Third Eye Blind
                        One night he and I were reading Texts From Last Night, and we stumbled across one that said something along the lines of "He was singing Third Eye Blind to me and licking my hand." So Andrew looked at me and was like "hold on" and got onto youtube and found a karaoke version of Iris and started singing it to me, then grabbed my hand and started licking it, while changing the words of the song to "When I lick your hand I feel more like a man"

I Just Had Sex - The Lonely Island
                        It's Andrew's favorite music artists, he loved the song I'm On a Boat when it first came out, and then his friend introduced him to I Just Had Sex, which he now sings (hint, in the song Akon says that you can only sing the song if you've had sex within the past 30 minutes).

I'm On a Boat - The Lonely Island
                        It's gotten to the point that whenever either one of us is on a boat, we will call each other and say "I'm on a boat!" I'm pretty sure that we will have our wedding reception on a boat, just so we can both sing the song.
                        Have you heard The Creep and The Golden Rule: Threeway as well? My SO showed me Threeway's youtube video because it has Lady Gaga in it and we both love Lady Gaga I found The Creep's video when I was looking through other Lonely Island songs and I laughed my ass off all the way through watching it Both are hilarious!

Comment

Our "official" song is "Burnin' For You" by Blue Oyster Cult, but he's also dedicated "Brown Eyed Girl" and "All Day and All of the Night" to me. I've dedicated "You're My Best Friend" by Queen to him.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

We have a couple songs..

We Found Each Other in the Dark - City & Colour
                            Miles Don't Mean Anything - Eye Alaska

Comment

Careless Whisper - George Michael...hahah we joke about this song a looot!

Comment

Ours is Conquest by The White Stripes. It's a bit of a weird one I'll admit, but when we met, my SO was (in the nicest sense of the term) a little bit of a bed-hopper. One of my best memories is him hearing this song and telling me that he was a changed man thanks to me and was now, irrevocably, whipped - and happy to be so.

... Damn straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X