No announcement yet.

have any of you guys sung to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I first did this to my SO four months back...I sang Ed Sheeran to him, and he loved it. He says my voice brings him so much peace, and when we are together, he wants me to sing him to sleep...<3 He said his voice was awful, but he opened up and sang to me recently on Skype, and he has a wonderful singing voice.
    xClaryAsunax

Comment

Our last skype voice call he played music. He thought I couldn't hear but I couldn't resist singing along when he put a good song on haha he also sung a little, and I loved it! =)
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Yes. I had to convince him to sing for me once cause he said he could sing well but was too shy for it so I said I'd sing first. Now though when he's talking on the phone on his way home he'll sometimes sing along to the radio without even realizing it. xD

Comment

Our clique has been doing online karaoke parties back when we weren't officially a couple yet.
          However, for this year's Valentine's Day I sent her a recording of me singing whilst playing the guitar. Though I'm a pretty terrible singer I'm sure she liked it!

Comment

I recorded myself singing "Say" with John Mayer and uploaded it privately on Youtube once, he was the only one that could see it. I can't sing for shit but I thought it was a cute thing to do, and he liked it Also sang and played "There is a Light" with The Smiths and uploaded to Youtube, since it's kind of "our" song ^^

Met online: February 2011
            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I haven't. He really wants me to, but I'm too shy and nervous. :3
              ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
              Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
              First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
              Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
              Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
              Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Wow, i'm an artist myself...i sing and use to play violin; i think i'll also uploading videos for him...singing, dancing & acting...just to make it crazy & fun!

:-) Thank you again!

Comment

Hey,

Any song recommendations for LDR inspired songs.

Comment

The forum won't let me post any links because apparently I have too few posts so I'll just post the YouTube video code: dPXQXUg8YmE

This is the song I recorded for my SO on Valentine's day. I made some alterations to the lyrics, including references to our time spent together as well as her name.
                    I think she liked it a lot.

There are lyrics in over 80 languages for this song and most of them are available online. There's also a piano backing track for those who can not play an own instrument.

Comment

Even though Im not a singer I sing for him and in return he will sing to me..
                      But most of the time he sings to me.. coz I hate my voice so much
                      I love it when he sings to me to sleep with his Icelandic song
                      or when we have a fight ...lol <3 i find it cute when he sings <3

Comment

He is actually not that good a singer but neveetheless I love to hear him sing, especially Turkish songs. I overall really like his voice.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                        X