have any of you guys sung to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have any of you guys sung to your SO?

Have any of you guys sing any song(s) to your SO? I have done it various of time while we do webcam chatting? Also I have recorded myself using eyejot (which I recently found out on this website) and sing her several songs through there. I do that when I really miss her and she isn't available for me to talk to . She likes all the videos I send her, it is a great way to communicate too!
    Jessica loves Hoa
    Connection Case Manager
    Pre-med Student
    Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Most of the time when I sing to him its when I'm with him. However sometimes when I'm on the phone I sing, most recently I sang "You Are My Sunshine".

Comment

Not specifically, but I like to amuse myself singing along to my itunes. Sometimes when we're talking we'll get tired of...talking, then I turn on music on my computer and we listen to that. He finds it the cutest thing ever, even though I sing horribly bad. So sometimes I'll do it anyways just to put a smile on his face, and also because its fun for me too.

Comment

I sing to him and he sings to me. We can harmonize pretty well sometimes when he puts me on hold I sing to myself and he comes back just to listen to me or he won't tell me when he is back so he can listen. I also sing quietly to myself when we are together thinking he can't hear me when he can! We actually stayed up until the wee hours of the morning singing bits of Christian worship songs we enjoyed to each other. It was great. I think i will make him a recording or a video for our one year :-)

Comment

I sang to Mark a few times in the begining of our relationship, and i really can not sing at all so it didnt sound good or anything but he loved it, but Mark sings to me all the time he used to sing to my voicemail too but i dont have them saved anymore so now i have to wait for the phone calls for it, but it always makes me smile when he sings to me.

Comment

i was actually on the phone with my so when i was reading this and we both laughed. over the summer, late nights, we would be talking and i would start singing whatever song was on my ipod at the time. it was usually high-pitched and awful but i did it often.

Comment

I sing for my SO. I send him videos sometimes of me singing and playing the piano. He really likes them. I have trouble singing in person for him, though... don't know why. He always sings goofy things to me. For instance, on Christmas he called me and sang Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You." in a really funny voice... not the whole song, just the chorus. Then, on Valentine's Day he sang a funny Valentine tune to me. He's a goofball.

Comment

I won't let anyone her me sing, hes no exception. He wants me to but I can't do it I think its a phobia

Comment

LOL I'd never sing to my SO. I can't sing for my life! He hasn't sung to me either. We'll sing to songs on the radio in the car once in awhile, but I'd never actually serenade him, because there's no way he'd be able to take it seriously even if I was being completely serious. =P

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

No way, Jose! I'm super insecure about my singing voice and I'm pretty sure it'd send him running. Lol. Excuse my language, but I wish I had the balls to!

Comment

I don't sing to my boyfriend. When we're on the phone he'll start singing a random song or will sing while talking. Lol

Comment

lol we've both sang infront of eachother...he'll just randomly start singing to me.. and he has a very nice voice
                        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

We sing all the time. Randomly, while being on Skype together.

My SO also sang "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars into my ear while she was visiting me. Gave me wonderful shivers.

Comment

Me and my SO always sing to each other. Even when we are on MSN(headset) we sometimes burst out in song, and we don't go like WTH!? it's like -use to it-.

I don't really let anyone else hear me sing for a long periodof time except my SO :]

Singing with each other<3

My SO singing to me<3

Comment

My SO and I have sung to each other from time to time. I just kind of naturally break out into song (even though I'm very self-conscious of my voice) sometimes I forget he's there and I just start humming or singing and I get embarassed and ask if I was bothering him lol. Plus my taste in music is a bit different than his lol. On nights when he knows I'm having a hard time falling asleep he'll sometimes sing me to sleep :3 I love the sound of his voice.

Comment

Working...
                              X