Recording your meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording your meeting

When you see your SO, please please PLEASE record it! Like... in the airport, or when they come to your door, or when you go to pick them up from the bus/train station... that first moment you two are together... It a magical moment that you can never get back, but if you have it recorded you can watch it happen over and over...

if anyone has done this PLEASE post the video on here! (I'll be posting mine in July <3)

I love this idea! Whenever we do, I totally will!

Comment

I could never do that. Even though I've 'met' my boyfriend dozends of times and we have waited for each other at airports, train stations or our homes, it's still always very intimade. I want to focus on him/us in that moments and not fiddle around with a cam or have him fiddle around with one.

And I might be vain, but there's no way anyone would get a film (or even photo!) of me directly after a 10+h train (or plane) ride. I do not want my boyfriend or anyone to see me like that all over again or remember me like that!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I have to agree with Dziubka. It's a 10 hour plan ride for me to see my SO. That's just the time on the plane. That's not even including layovers. I don't feel my best, and I definitely don't want to be reminded of it. I don't think I would even remember to have my camera out. I'm usually too excited to see him again. It's a cute idea, though.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I wouldn't mind being on camera after travelling for two days, but I would also just like to focus on us. I did think about filming us one time, but I'd rather just enjoy the moment and hug my SO tightly without having to worry about the camera slipping out of my hands.

Comment

I have that little flip camra, and my moms going to be there..... so i was thinking since shes there anyways to record us. so i will have a vid to show in june maybe!
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

My man and I are planning on putting a video camera in out hotel room when he comes to get me from the airport when we close the distance in a month or two.

But that wont be the kind of thing to post on Youtube if you know what I mean

Comment

I meant like having a friend/family member record it.

Comment

He tried to with his flip, but it didn't work. I had my camera around my neck, but I was more concerned about hugging him than taking a picture or video. I also had my hands full pushing the trolley with my luggages and had just flown for 20 hours. Not the most ideal situation for video. ):

Comment

I think that would be a cute thing to have a video of, but I also just wanted to focus on the moment of seeing my SO and focus on him and hugging him and kissing him. But it might work if you have a family member/friend with you I guess.

Comment

we've always been alone picking each other up from the airport, and it will be the same in May when I come over.... however at christmas my Dad will probably be there, so maybe....

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh yes!!!! i did that i had my best friend recording the moment we first met!!! im always watching it i totally agree w u tiffinnie , i wanted her to record since we got out of the car to go into the airport but ig we were both nervous n exited that we forgot it, but she did got the moment were i ran into his arms. awww i still feel it like if it was yesterday =) i also have few more random videos of us n i still feel like i could of record much more, ill make sure next time we meet to record a bunch more...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr&Mrs.A View Post
                          oh yes!!!! i did that i had my best friend recording the moment we first met!!! im always watching it i totally agree w u tiffinnie , i wanted her to record since we got out of the car to go into the airport but ig we were both nervous n exited that we forgot it, but she did got the moment were i ran into his arms. awww i still feel it like if it was yesterday =) i also have few more random videos of us n i still feel like i could of record much more, ill make sure next time we meet to record a bunch more...
                          I wana seeee!! I love those kinds of videos, they make me cry

Comment

Mr&Mrs.A POST IT!

I always thought about recording it, but I'm always so excited to see him, I forget completely. I do take pictures of our last kiss every time I see him, though.
                            <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

I would love to see other people's, but I wouldn't do that myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X