Show your Countdowns!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show your Countdowns!!

Ok, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a countdown for the days until the next visit.
    If you don't have one already, go make one. It always makes me happy to be able to take down the next number every morning.
    And because I know you're a very creative bunch, SHOW THEM!

Here's mine:

I should change the photos though, they're quite old and we've taken a million newer and prettier ones since then. I've just not gotten around to have them printed.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

That's a really good idea actually, I've just got it written down in my diary. But I do very much like the idea of one hanging in my room
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Aww! I jut write how many days are left on Beau's facebook wall every day. I've done that the last four or five trips. The first two times our friends were annoyed but now they're used to it, haha. Right now we have a double countdown! Today is 5 & 32; he'll be here in five days and stay for a week, and I'll be there in 32, to stay for three weeks.

Comment

Cute ideas! When I'm in college, and he's up at his college, I write in the top corner of my notebooks for classes how many days are left until he either comes home for breaks or I go up to visit him.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I like this idea and I wanna do it too! As soon as I do it, i'll try to post some pcitures!

Comment

I have used a chain link before, I cut up some construction paper and glued a chain together and then everyday I would cut one off. It was fun and really helped when it was a longer gap. I was actually just considering doing it again because it gives me something to do!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I just have my countdown on my whiteboard in my room. I change the numbers every night.

Comment

I love this idea! I have a countdown widget on my phone that sends me reminders every few days of how much time is left (though it's not really needed since I look at it several times a day...) But I'm definitely going to do this!
                "She is motivated by love. The world moves for love - it kneels before it in awe."

Comment

I keep one in my aMSN status, so that we can both see it in the mornings. I like the idea of having something more physical/in my room though. I may steal your idea, or use hxcbreakdance's idea of a chainlink.
                  { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                  Met online: February 2009
                  Feelings confessed: December 2010
                  Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                  Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                  First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                  Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                  Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                  Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                  to be continued...

Comment

I have a countdown timer on my desktop, always visible in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. It's quite comforting to watch the days being ticked away (in hours, minutes and seconds). Not that I actually look at it the whole time, of course... dearie me, I'd go mad if I did that!

Comment

Very cute idea!!

Comment

Very cute. I love it! I'm going to make something like this when I know for sure when I will see him next.

Finding myself.

Comment

Working...
                        X