No announcement yet.

Halloween ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Halloween but I won't be able to do anything this year cause I'm working that day!

But yeah, I love the idea of going on Skype and telling each other scary stories...that's really good!

Comment

Watch a "halloween" movie together. My SO is coming here right before halloween and then I am going back with him for halloween. We will spend part of the night together but my friends and I are going to see the theatrical production of Rocky Horror Picture Show! LOVE IT. I recommend it!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

CaptainKaz, I'm totally with you! I wish we celebrated here more D: However, personally, Imma celebrate it whether England likes it or not. Every year I hollow out a pumpkin, make pumpkin soup from it and get in treats for the kiddies. Then I pop over to a relevant friend or my mother (who is crazy about Halloween), pop open a bottle of wine and sit there surrounded by candles, eat the soup (if it's any good. Typically it isn't - on yeah I will get it right! - if not chips from the chippy ha ha!) and watch scary movies.

I like this thread merely because I'm looking for things to send my dude. Iceland's Halloween is well...kinda lame by comparison in my opinion. It's in February and the kiddies go around to stores singing for candy. He and I being a bit dark however, like the idea of 'scare-the-crap-out-of-people-for-candy' fun. Before I left yesterday, we did decorate his room in skull posters/candles and I'm thinking of sending him something for Halloween along with the birthday present for his sister as a nice little surprise. Halloween care packs look interesting and will keep watching this thread for ideas....
        sigpic

Comment

CaptainKaz, I'm totally with you! I wish we celebrated here more D: However, personally, Imma celebrate it whether England likes it or not. Every year I hollow out a pumpkin, make pumpkin soup from it and get in treats for the kiddies. Then I pop over to a relevant friend or my mother (who is crazy about Halloween), pop open a bottle of wine and sit there surrounded by candles, eat the soup (if it's any good. Typically it isn't - on yeah I will get it right! - if not chips from the chippy ha ha!) and watch scary movies.

I like this thread merely because I'm looking for things to send my dude. Iceland's Halloween is well...kinda lame by comparison in my opinion. It's in February and the kiddies go around to stores singing for candy. He and I being a bit dark however, like the idea of 'scare-the-crap-out-of-people-for-candy' fun. Before I left yesterday, we did decorate his room in skull posters/candles and I'm thinking of sending him something for Halloween along with the birthday present for his sister as a nice little surprise. Halloween care packs look interesting and will keep watching this thread for ideas....
          sigpic

Comment

My SO and I just carved pumpkins together over skype tonight. Tons of fun!! We both bought our pumpkins separately and set-up shop in front of the camera. It was wonderful to do this activity 'together.' Highly recommended!

Comment

Well, my SO and I did end up watching a movie together over Skype! Not a horror movie though because I know she gets too scared, so I picked "Scared Shrekless" for us. She absolutely loved it! It was great fun.

Comment

Working...
              X