No announcement yet.

Go through past emails / texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always make screenshots of the sweet things that he texts me. So i have a whole bunch of screenshots since the start of our relationship, and its perfect to read them back! It helps me feel better when i miss him!
    With you or with no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Suuz View Post
      I always make screenshots of the sweet things that he texts me. So i have a whole bunch of screenshots since the start of our relationship, and its perfect to read them back! It helps me feel better when i miss him!
      Me too!

Comment

I have a lot saved from my husband, like texts and love letters, but my boyfriend is not really a writer.... he says the most wonderful things, but mostly live and out loud. I keep the memories in my heart though, and flip through the "memory pages" in my mind
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Our first conversations are lost on my old computer/live messenger which is no more. I would love to read them. Especially because when we first started talking he told me he was 6'0"-6'1"

Comment

I saved most of our conversations. When I'm feeling sad and lonely, I find myself going back and reading them. It helps me get through difficult times.

Comment

Working...
            X