Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube

I made our story into a sort of slide show-y thing with windows movie maker. My SO is subscribed to me on youtube, and when he discovered it, he LOVED it
    I have too much time on my hands lol, but itīs something he really appreciated so I thought Iīd share it with you all It really wasnīt that complicated either, and thatīs coming from someone who is quite technologically challenged.

If anyone actually tries this and makes a video for their SO, I want to see! Please share

Here is mine!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

aww that was so cute! I love making these type of videos. I love how you did your whole story from the very beginning!
    I've done one about our journey up to our first meeting, i tried to do it along to the song. Because we got a lot of negativity from my family before that, and i think they really believed we would never meet. I think I posted the video on here before. But here's it again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJv90cdnAc
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I just watched the two videos and I must tell you Awwww both of you are so cute for doing these videos for your boyfriends I think you had a great idea! I want to try it too (I'm not sure how but I'll try hehehe) Probably on vacation because now the uni have me really busy :s but I'll do it

Comment

I used movie maker, that my computer already had built in. Its pretty easy once you play with it a for awhile and get used to it. Would love to see yours!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Thanx! I have the movie maker, I just never tried it. I'll start playing with the program to figure it out hehehe

Comment

Yeah, movie maker ftw. Should already be on your computer, and pretty easy to figure out
            Also, thanks a lot for the compliments! :3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

-rp-

I LOVED your video, Mel. And kiara_silver, yours made me smile, 'specially the video clips!
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

I love the videos! They are so cute! awwww.

I made a youtube video for our one year anniversary last November here

Comment

Aww. You two have such a great story. It's very inspirational.

Comment

Working...
                  X