Need advice on spicing up my texts to my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice on spicing up my texts to my SO

Hey guys i need some advice on how I should change things up with my texting to my SO. I love telling him that I love him, but just saying I love you all the time just doesn't seem enough for how I really feel. So what I asking is does anybody know how I can word things differently or what I can write for those times that I just was to text him spontaneously through out the day. Thanks

are there certian moments in your day that an action / or incedent that makes you suddenly feel memories of ur SO crop up?? if so might be a way to relay tht into your msgs. I did tht when travelling back once in spring, seeing loads of daffadills reminded me of my BF.. so i texted him bout it.

apart from saying "i love u"; how bout saying why you love them, what you love best when your together.. what is it about them that gets you through the really crappy days (ie smile??). i sometimes text to my SO bout news i knw will relate to him, just so he knws i am thinkin bout him. (like today for example i texted to see if he had bought the euro-millions lotto ticket, coz apparently a UK person has won it but is unclaimed!!)

all the best. Sam

... ps- no joy on the millions. sigh.

Comment

thank you hun that helps alot

Comment

Try telling him what you miss specifically, you miss the smell of his hair, his strong hands, his kisses etc What you love about him, if you want to get spicy maybe reminisce of something that really turned you on once or that quickie you had on the floor. Tell him what you'd like to do to him if he was around or let him know the color of your underwear even. Hope that helps a bit.

Comment

Can you recall a particular memory? And what you loved about it? For example, maybe you could reflect on a time he comforted you and you were moved by his compassion, or it could be a little more raunchy (if you've met), and you could write about how much fun you had doing... And then send him a little text, something like, "hey, so I was thinking about..." You could also, assuming you're not confined to texts, write him a love letter, send it via e-mail, and text him that he has e-mail waiting?
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

I've been thinking about writing him a love letter... i'm not much of a write that's why we have just kept it to text and phone calls and FB. I ready to try new things though cause I have felt we have been drifting lately. Thats way I'm happy my bestie showed me this website.

Comment

I agree with the other comments. I like to tell my boy exactly what I like about him and every time something I see that reminds me of him, I tell him about it. Or if I see something funny, watching a show, etc.
              <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Working...
              X