No announcement yet.

Why is June so far away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm closing the distance with my SO in June. I haven't yet bought my ticket and probably won't get to until 1st week in May. I have an option to reserve my ticket online & then pay for it in person,but I don't like the idea of just having a little paper receipt to carry around. I lose stuff too easily. I like having actual physical tickets in my hand so I can keep track of them easier. So,I think I'll probably just wait it out and then buy it.

Originally posted by jess_mp View Post
    I might visit my boyfriend in July. We haven't booked tickets and that kills me. Somebody here said it helps to set a date and I agree, then you have something to look forward to.
    Right now the tickets for summer are so expensive, we're waiting for them to be cheaper. Is anybody also waiting to buy tickets?? when do you think will be the best time to buy tickets for summer (june/july)???
    It kind of depends on what mode of transportation you're using. In my case I'm taking Greyhound so my tickets are cheapest if paid for online 21 days in advance or before. If you're taking an airplane I'd look and see if the airline offers something like that (if you can pay online).Also,they'll probably remain high for most of the summer because it's a big traveling season. I'd try to look at some sites that can give you discount codes and give you cheaper deals on flights too. Any sites like that would probably help.
    Last edited by LadyDaemon; April 17, 2013, 12:38 AM.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Same here. It feels like time is dragging by. But if I focus on something else, it gets better. I've started to count in weeks instead of days cause it seems closer and I was driving myself crazy with counting days. Lol. But now its only 8 weeks away, less than 2 months. So happy and excited.
      *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Working...
      X