No announcement yet.

Favorite airline to fly with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whichever ones get me to my baby quickly and smoothly!

Comment

I have flown Qatar Airways/Emirates to Europe from Australia. Emirates & Qatar are more or less the same (somewhat pricey high quality Arab airlines, with cold attendants).

I'm flying Finnair over this time. I flew from Paris-Helsinki-Tallinn and it was a good flight. The attendants are really nice and its a cruisey enjoyable trip. Finnair fly to Asia from Helsinki (great for me) and they connect my luggage from Asia to Australia for me.

Comment

My boyfriend and I live in the same country. Southwest works for us. Cheap and easy. First 2 bags are checked FREE!!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

For practicality (read: it's the cheapest one..), I switch between Air Canada, Delta and American Airlines. None of which are really fantastic, but they get the job done. The best flight I've ever had was one with Singapore Airlines a few years back. The food was wonderful (great hot meals, tons of snacks and ice cream!), seats were comfy and they gave out hot towels. It was also the first time I had seen those personal sized TVs in the backs of seats. It was a long flight, but I forced myself to stay awake just to soak up the experience! Good times

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I like Southwest best because it's cheapest for where I go, checking bags is free, and you can cancel and reschedule flights with no fees.
            <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

My mom likes Southwest, good prices, free checked bags, and good customer service. Unfortunately for me Southwest does not fly between me and my SO.

I've flown United and American Airlines. Both were positive experiences although I feel like 25 bucks for a checked bag is a little rediculous but I'll deal with it. United was a little bit more disorganized. On one of my flights we were delayed to move some luggage and then sat on the runway behind 10 other planes before we took off. On one of my American flights seats were not assigned on boarding passes, they were given at the gate at the time of flight which I dont like because I always have that little thought about what if the flight is overbooked or something goes wrong. When I am issues a boarding pass I like to know my seat. Either way both United and American were positive experiences. Both were pretty much right on time, even early in some cases, staff was nice, prices were a little high but not compared to other airlines. Food on both planes was rediculously expensive, and the airport food was even worse!

Finding myself.

Comment

Jetblue. I really like jetblue. After them I think southwest would be a favorite. They both have reasonable prices.

Comment

I fly from England to Sweden, I always fly with British Airways. They are the friendly and reliable and give you nice food on the flight!

Comment

I flew delta? They are pretty good. I LOVED flying Alaska Airlines when I lived in AK tho. They are so courteous and comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                    X